What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
These look awesome for larger seed/clone populations, so no more trying to pop one out of an entire flat. Bootstrap Farmer is the brand, and they are a bit expensive ($60 for 5 sets, no 1020 trays or domes) but very high quality. They do also make super strong 1020s and domes, sold separately (of course that makes sense, or cents rather) . Next time I waste money, these likely will be the reason:)

Attachments

• 41BB6gzaXyL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    41BB6gzaXyL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 51450484-d216-4d85-8d39-d1b5999caaed._CR0,0,3500,3500_PT0_SX300__.jpeg
    51450484-d216-4d85-8d39-d1b5999caaed._CR0,0,3500,3500_PT0_SX300__.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like the mondi domes/trays/inserts...better than the cheap chinese trays...and i just use a sharpie to poke the rr's out when i need to check them...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here you go bud....she was in frame during the hike a bike portion of this ride...for reference you can see a dirt road in the middle of the frame and we pushed/carried the bikes up from there...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:better get going,time flies when you're getting high and goofing off!

almost up to harvest time again...starting a bunch of plants on fresh water tonight...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
here you go bud....she was in frame during the hike a bike portion of this ride...for reference you can see a dirt road in the middle of the frame and we pushed/carried the bikes up from there...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Dang, she's a strong one! Looks like a pretty good hike carrying a 35 lb bike...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took a quick trip out to the hideout this morning...

The clouds came in late yesterday and we got a little rain.
Not much, but we still have a chance of thunderstorms for another day or two..

It's fairly heavy cloudy right now and the temps are in the upper 70's at 2:00 pm for the first time in 8 weeks...

I staked up some branches and tied string to support others...
I use 3/8" re-bar, cut into 6'8'' lengths...(3 pieces per 20 ft. stick at the lumberyard)

I have about 60 of these down there...
They've worked well for years and will last forever...
I use 6 inch long strips of 1/2 inch velcro to tie the branches to the re-bar...
It also helps for opening up really bushy plants, so more light can get down inside them...

All the birds I've attracted to the hideout for the past few years have really been doing their job for me...
I've only found 2 caterpillars this year and that was back in mid-June...
Also have only seen about 3 or 4 baby, half inch long grasshoppers...
When I show up to the hideout in the morning there are usually at least 25 birds hanging around out there eating bird seed and bugs...

Buds started to take on shape within the past week and the girls are starting to stretch....

So far, so good!:biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I dont have any buds here yet. The plants are really jumping though. Both Wedding Cake plants have just blown up in size, and the Garlic Melon is just plain stupid big, for a back yard grow. Every time I look at it, I just shake my head. That plant is going to be a shit load of work.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from laundry...nice and empty there like i prefer...

yeah bud,she's a beast....in the good way...i don't know where the heck all these cool women were when i was still on the prowl...wait,they were all like 10 years old is where!:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:hide: great,as if i didn't have enough to worry about with my mom living in florida now there's a frickin hurricane heading that way...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Man I woke up last night with a leg cramp. My whole thigh just locked up. And I couldnt get it to release. So I took some magnesium.

Then when I got up my hand was throbbing from the carpel tunnel I have. It is not to bad unless I work my hand a lot. And yesterday I drove about 12-15 pounds of hand drive nails setting trusses.

So I knew it was going to be a crappy day. Sure enough today when I was running roof decking I found a hole in my nail bag. My plywood clips kept falling out. The hole is from dropping my hammer into the hammer loop. The claw wore a hole there.

It is hard enough to get a tool belt you like and get use to it. Then it gets a dang hole.

So just before I left I got a cramp again in my bicep. So now my arm is sore. Sucks when you are carrying a sheet of plywood on a roof and your arm starts to cramp up.

And here is the kicker that just makes the day really really crappy. The temp got all the way up to the high mid seventies today.

Latest posts

Latest posts