What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you are feeling better, what did they do to you?
It’s a procedure called a radical neck dissection at the moment I got a tube protruding my neck it’s fucking crazy :crazy: btw pulled & have some OGKB (thank you ) 2.0 Right around Thanksgiving and I forgot about it in a bag and then rediscovered the manicurist did it out for me because it was here
When Gregory Issac’s died I was still seeing a lot of phish shows. Either way, the band covered Night Nurse in Ohio and it ended up being one of my favorite covers of all time. Reggae, funk by four white guys from Vermont
:)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I built that.
Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 10.58.33 AM.png

Tynehead Tom

Can't wait to see what you get up to this year @Chunkypigs
Sadly I have gone full nuclear and shut down all my rooms to completely sanitize after fighting a losing bug battle. I still have the ogkb 2.0 but might have to axe her too and hope to get a clone from someone to replace her. Not many people hold her these days though :(
Fortunately I reversed her and made S1 and some crosses which some might drop somewhere soon hehehe but I can't say anything about that here of course
Gonna fire up some of those beans here when I start fresh so might pop in from time to time to show them off ;)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
... I still have the ogkb 2.0 but might have to axe her too and hope to get a clone from someone to replace her. Not many people hold her these days though ....
yeah, medicinal strains don't mean much any more and folks mostly keep what has velocity in the market.

personally I don't hardly ever roll up any cookies these days now that I have all the gas strains that I prefer. double Og Chem 5 and 15 and TK have been my faves from this seasons outs and I smoke hella '92 OG and the original OGK grown inside by a friend.

I'll smoke plenty Chem D and some ecsd, sour valley, sour dubb but don't get at the rest too much. staying plenty baked tho.

I don't know yet what all I'm going to be up to yet but I will hit the road soon and collect some new genetics and when the snow quits I will start to plow...

Tynehead Tom

nice.
I'm putting breeding and stuff on hold for awhile and also bringing in some new stuff like irene, topanga and a few others. Still after that 92og but it eludes me. There are a couple guys up here selling virus tested clones but $$ are tight these days so I rely on other generous growers to share around. My favorites right now are biker kush, 2.0, chem d, fire ogkb...... but I have 22 varieties in the jars LOL. I'm gonna run @Tonygreen 's autoflower seeds this summer and take a break from light dep. Should be interesting. Just gonna rifle thru seeds this year, keep a few elite clone only's and grow for personal smoke and to do some playing around with fresh frozen live extract. fun times!!