What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

This is a Nevs/Larry nugget, the things that are usually about as big as a silver dollar on Larry branches, the Nevs blood turned this cut into a mutant monster...
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

This is what's on my tray for the next week, piles of this stuff.I've been cutting the colas down to the smallest possible size looking for any rot that might be hiding.I'm running around like a fool trying to cut this room down, I totally overdid it this time, hopefully I can put some hard hours in today, hard being relative because I'm laughing the whole time at how over sized everything is but I still have to cut it...
picture.php

G

guest121295

The whole cutting thing just muddles my mind, with hot weather on the way I've cut a few of the larger tops a tad early due to the weather, it's foolish to leave a pile of giant flowers to rot...I'm pretty jaded about plants, so I think I'm pretty decent about knowing if something is good or at least....I don't know what I'm saying the first time I smoked the Herijuana was about 45min ago and I'm stoned, stuck to the computer.Total coucklock buzz just heavy on the motor skills...Anyway I'm totally won over by this Nevs/Larry plant the flowers are just spectacular, huge and greasy, I can hardly believe this thing is mine...
picture.php

Wowzers, some mighty fine looking ladies. Seems like an excellent cross i'd certainly let her in my garden. What do you have planned next?

G

guest121295

You're right chef, a nice haze can do wonders to just about anything, especially proven favorite cuts.I honestly didn't expect that things would come out so absurdly, the size of all the hybrids was simply silly.I'm setting up to start about 20 Nevs/Sour Larry seeds.The flowers from the one Nevs/larry plant I grew are some of the best I've ever seen.This is the last Nevs/chemdd I cut down, I think this plant had at least 12-16oz in a 1gal pot of coco, ridiculous...
picture.php
picture.php

T

THE PABLOS

Gnarly...I'm going to try one of my plants OD in a 3gal square of coco...feed her the same as my indoor....just to see what I can get. I selected one of CBF's OG Kush plants for the experiment. Vegging OD in my pit presently. I didn't want to go in the ground this yr. I've never fully flowered a plant OD in a pot.....just in the ground. Something different. I don't need a massive harvest.

C...it amazes me the size you are getting. Blown away actually. I'm unable to get my stuff that big....in fact...a 3oz plant is big in my set up. I'm adding gas this fall...but don't think I'll add lumens. See what that does for me.

Fuck it bro....I'm going down to the beach today. I need some time in the sea. This inland shit is getting to me at the moment. I watched the finish of a 100 mile trail race yesterday....runners were getting taken out on stretchers via helicopter. Fucked up for reals.

G

guest121295

Yeah, I'm a bit bedazzeled myself at what happened with these plants but I have more lamps on than I can count, luckily I didn't run more plants, it would have been too much...I blew my knee out running out past the low water mark, the tide recedes about a mile here and I was running way out there and then SLAM! my knee buckled and it was a long ass walk back limping....feels better today though I think it was a temporary snap.I have to go and clear out the little room I use to spray plants in I think some thrips are moving in on my moms.:)

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Holy shit batman! Definitely some haze on roids! Words cant describe, I'm in awe.Wow, 1 gallon? Jeeeezus!

*you must spread some reputation around before giving to CHACO again*

G

guest121295

Thanks dude!! I know, it sounds ridiculous, luckily I have an ICMAG witness!!:)

G

guest121295

Thank goodness!! However it must be noted that I very rarely yield anything more than 4-5oz in a similar situation, sometimes much less.My last SSSDH is a stunning beauty of a plant and she's big but she only has about 3-4oz, damn nice oz's too, I'm gonna pile them all into one big bag and keep it for the summer right next to my big bag of Larry/Nevs which only had about 3 or 4oz too, it was just a couple of the chemdd crosses and the one SSSDH freak....I was sorting through my seed suitcase today and I found a jar of SCreme n' Dawg Highlighter left me that I didn't know about, had no idea I put it there because I put there after we smoked a nice joint of it.......Just did a full on Capt Jack Spinosad spraydown, even with 3 scrubbers my head hurts...:)

G

guest121295

The SCreme n' Dawg is good for my leg pain but the Herijuana is harder on the coordination, I really wouldn't smoke the Herijuana until after 9, it's just like what you think a true Indica would be, it has the knockdown potency of the old Sensi Indicas, I almost wouldn't reccomend it because if you were stuck with it you'd be smoking in the morning and your life would go down the drain.....Here's the last plant standing from this run SSSDH#2, I have many cuts of this plant as well as a very nice mom. She's at her peak right now, she'll begin to fade soon but she may go another month....
picture.php

G

guest121295

You have to use your imagination a bit with this pic but it gives you an idea of her shapelyness, she's a tad stretched from being in the middle of 3, 600's...
picture.php

T

THE PABLOS

OK C you are getting me motivated to work on my thread again. Your plants are ripping.