What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sour D in seed?

Bobbles

What Sour D, that's currently available in seed, would you reccommend? I'm looking for the pheno with that unique room smell after you smoke, smells like incense. It was lightish green, pretty dense, and had a really amazing up motivating high... Please help! :comfort:

Has anyone smoked Kali Mist and Sour D? Which one was the better up motivating high?

Any other strains with that insane up motivational high that is currently available in seed?

Thanks.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Rez sdibl was once the only game in town but cali connect and dna also have a sour d in seed........I would still go with rez though......

T

TribalSeeds

What Sour D, that's currently available in seed, would you reccommend? I'm looking for the pheno with that unique room smell after you smoke, smells like incense. It was lightish green, pretty dense, and had a really amazing up motivating high... Please help! :comfort:

Has anyone smoked Kali Mist and Sour D? Which one was the better up motivating high?

Any other strains with that insane up motivational high that is currently available in seed?

Thanks.

Dont get CC if you want something green! That shit is pure purple and it smells so funky that I would never use incense as a way to describe it.

Bobbles

What does ECSD stand for? East Coast Sour D?

Im going to check out that strain ECSD right now... Anyone know anything about positronics jack herer x diesal cross?

Where did some people get double diesel from?

Bobbles

Thus far I found ECSD feminized seeds for 200... However, I just heard about ECSD x C99 which sounds awesome...

Kali Mist, anyone grown this lately? I imagine the seeds in stock have got to be pretty dated as I dont see many people growing that for some reason.

¿kama3

i havent tried any of those, maybe you should look for original and then try the rest. this will sure pick up the best line man, hehehe

bunkerman

i have try CC, rez f2 by esbe and dna : cc is the most potent, rez most hazy, and dna is the most stinky. cc is my fav :)

Bobbles

Reserva Privada make also a SD, IBL I think... ;)

Just looked and only saw headband (og x sour d)... Ive had headband and the sour D was definitely different.

Let me know if you find it!

It sucks when you smoke really good bud and you don't have a cut or any way of getting it again. :comfort:

I

Iron_Lion

cc is the most potent, cc is my fav

Thats because CC crossed Sour D to his OG BX. I find Sour x OG crosses to be more potent then Sour D but I like Sour D better by itself as a smoke as a smoke.

I've grown many many Sour and OG crosses but I like Sour and OG better by themselves.

With CC's you run the chance of Afghani pheno's from the Ghani he used to make his OG BX and with DNA you run the chance to get hazy pheno's from the Sour/G13 Haze they out crossed to, to make their male.

I got a nice female from Rez's Sour D IBL, but also got some really shitty pheno's.

Bobbles

Thats because CC crossed Sour D to his OG BX. I find Sour x OG crosses to be more potent then Sour D but I like Sour D better by itself as a smoke as a smoke.

I've grown many many Sour and OG crosses but I like Sour and OG better by themselves.

With CC's you run the chance of Afghani pheno's from the Ghani he used to make his OG BX and with DNA you run the chance to get hazy pheno's from the Sour/G13 Haze they out crossed to, to make their male.

I got a nice female from Rez's Sour D IBL, but also got some really shitty pheno's.

Yea I agree, I like them better by themselves... Rez's Sour D IBL is no longer available though, right? I only see chemdog sour d.