What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Traitor Trump

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Here in CO they are advertising the hell out of signing up for the military. I won't stand in that line knowing Prez doesn't have your back like he should.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I hope Tr*mp will change the constitution to allow him to be president for life.

lol

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
don't joke, he might try. he's already joked about dictatorship numerous times and you know when someone keeps making the same shitty joke over and over they prolly deep down mean it.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
rolling stone.
known for unbiased, well researched and fact checked pieces of 'journalism.'

picking up my sarcasm?

-cap

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I put this on another thread but it fit your OP.

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I do think that Trump see's in Putin - where he would like to be - so far as control of a nation is concerned -

- The HUGH difference being - INTELLIGENCE -

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
You people need to stop smoking Meth.

I dislike Dump as much as the next guy but for fuck sakes drop the fucking Russia Hoax bullshit, it's making all of you look retarded AF.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
I understand that there is a new diagnosable syndrome in Psychiatry since the 2016 election that displays itself with EXTREME deranged Psychosis .

I mean , little did I know that all of humanities EARTHLY woes since the dawn of recorded time can be laid at the feet of Donald John Trump

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME is as real as it gets .

Political Religion is as BIG of a scam as Christian , Jewish , Muslim or any other organized RELIGION

The further a society drifts from the truth , the more it will hate those that speak it - George Orwell

[YOUTUBEIF]a1v638jJiy4[/YOUTUBEIF]

:tiphat:

Amynamous

rolling stone.
known for unbiased, well researched and fact checked pieces of 'journalism.'

picking up my sarcasm?

-cap

Published in Rolling Stone but written by Rick Wilson, a conservative republican.
It probably angers a few people here, but I distinguish between republicans and trumpublicans. Their ideologies are very different.

cyat

Veteran
Some real intelligence in this thread huh

You guys really did your research

Latest posts

Latest posts