What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brugmansia's

bigpeter

Does anyone keep Brugmansia's? I got interested in these beautiful plants around 10 years ago and have so many cuttings I'm going to be giving some away to friends and neighbors. I've got pink and yellow noids and a charles grimaldi that was given to me a few months ago. I have a tiny flat and finding places to over winter them is a challenge but right now the weather has warmed up and they've all gone outside into my equally tiny garden. This pink was grown last year

picture.php

These cuttings were in the bedroom

picture.php

bigpeter

I am aware that shamens in the Andes use these in their brews, I grow them for their beauty and perfume.

Veggia farmer

I lost one and I have grown Datura before. Mostly for ornamental, but have also made some asthma cigarettes. Effective, just dont over do them.

Very pretty plants, will grow them ornamental again, when the kids does not taste everything in the garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts