What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time growing lots of questions.

Davesnothere420

Can u put clones directly from inside a 18-6 cycle to outdoors? My spot I get about 12 hrs of direct sunlight then maybe another 3 with shade will they flip over? Also any general advice would helpful too.

Greenthumber

Who makes that strain “Lots of questions”?
hahaha!

Yes you can transplant a clone and put it outdoors but it will be weak and not hardened off or used to the outside weathers. I would transplant and give it a day or two for the roots to take hold then bring it outside for a few hours at a time over a few days before you put it out for the long haul

forest.

Can u put clones directly from inside a 18-6 cycle to outdoors? My spot I get about 12 hrs of direct sunlight then maybe another 3 with shade will they flip over? Also any general advice would helpful too.

I always move them directly from 18/6 directly outdoors , theres no problem in that but im afraid only 12hrs of sunlight will trigger flowering