What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Albert Walker

TonyGreenHand

Thought ICMAG could use a few more Albert Walker pictures, I'm ~3 weeks into flowering right now so jump ahead to the good stuff.

Prologue:

From what I'm told AW is Roadkill skunk X Afghan sativa. I take mine to about 9 weeks give or take a few days every time. There is a great tangerine/creamsicle smell that builds towards the end of flower. once cured the buds take on a harsher, almost garlic aroma.

Day 19
011-1.jpg

I'm going to be posting all the information I have on the albert in this thread so stay tuned AW lovers!

More photos as things develop hope everyone enjoys!:wave:

Adrift

Veteran
got any pics from old grows?? ive never seen her befor :)

she sure looks pretty !

TonyGreenHand

I don't my friend I am sorry! My computer with all my old grow shots got stolen and I did not back them up like a fool :(

Real bud shots coming soon I promise :)

Adrift

Veteran
sorry to hear that!!! ive lost some old shots of plants i wish i still had!
ive had my hard drive crash on me befor and lost lots of good stuff so i feel ya!

ill be looking forward to those bud shots :)

TonyGreenHand

I asked one of my buds if it was ok to snag a shot of Albert out of his garden, this is the best I could do at the moment. Note that deficiency on those leaves. This grower was using Bio Bizz nutrients.

Albert Walker day 48
AlbertWalkerday48.jpg

The Albert will show a Cal/mag def just like this for most growers, It needs to be hit very hard throughout the grow until flush.

When asked they said the smell reminded them of Skunk/Garlic/Coffee/Citrus on the day of the picture.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Nice!!! Cool to see some shots of the real AW. You certain thats the real AW right?
your smell description sounds spot on to what i remember thadocta saying.
I also remember wick saying she was a calmag whore
Definitely looks different than the mislabeled cut of AW we got down here in SD.
How would you rate/describe the high?

TonyGreenHand

Smokes I am 100% certain this is the real deal AW.

The high on it is euphoric and giggly, strong in the face and it spreads through your body. I would rate it an 8 out of 10 when pulled at 9 weeks. I have been told by many people that it is great for anxiety issues, especially pulled early. I like the nine week high because it is heavy in my face/jaw line. I will be doing a detailed smoke report of my friends Albert as well as the Alberts I have coming down soon so there will be a more comprehensive report then my "It gives me the giggles" explaination.

Information about the AW goes in this thread, hope to fill this puppy UP

I

Iron_Lion

what I want to know is why do we not hear more about this strain. 9 million crosses made with OG but when there is a plant you actually might want to grow not a single cross readily available.

Looks like some dank, and the RKS mom has got me real interested to see if you could get some roadkill smells out of her.

TonyGreenHand

Iron Lion I am going to be crossing the Albert Walker soon and will need testers so if you, or anyone, is interested I will post something about it when the beans are ready to pop.

I have yet to decide which male I will use to pollinate the Albert Walker with. Currently trying to decide between Herijuana IBL, Pakistan Valley Kush and A Blue MagooX Hawaiian Indica male. I plan on BXing the AW back into this cross a few times to try and get AW in seed form. I'd love to see more people having access to this type of bud.

When I decide I'll update in this thread too, why not.

The smell on her is pungent but subtle at first. I would have liked to see it pop a little more so hopefully this next round I'll get her to really lay on the stink!

I

Iron_Lion

Iron Lion I am going to be crossing the Albert Walker soon and will need testers so if you, or anyone, is interested I will post something about it when the beans are ready to pop.

that would be awesome, I'd def be interested in some kind of AW cross.

I have yet to decide which male I will use to pollinate the Albert Walker with. Currently trying to decide between Herijuana IBL, Pakistan Valley Kush and A Blue MagooX Hawaiian Indica male. I plan on BXing the AW back into this cross a few times to try and get AW in seed form. I'd love to see more people having access to this type of bud.

When I decide I'll update in this thread too, why not.

The smell on her is pungent but subtle at first. I would have liked to see it pop a little more so hopefully this next round I'll get her to really lay on the stink!

x heri or x pvk sound like some winners. something that wont mow over the AW genetics would be ideal. maybe something that could allow for some RKS smells to come out in the F1 generation. There's peeps out there that would sell their grandma for some real roadkill smelling buds, myself included :D

TonyGreenHand

I am leaning towards the herijuana and PVK as well, the BMXHI has the same plant structure though which would be easier to work from then the clearly different PVK/heri males.

The smells on both those males female counterparts were pretty plain, non threatening smells and the highs were heavy but not overpowering. The PVK was supposed high in CBD, relaxing not stoney. The Herijuana was more stoney, heavy on the spine. The Albert Walker is said to be heavy in THCV (this is unconfirmed) so I wonder how the chemical mix would be. The Oil production all around would be HEAVY to say the least so they would certainly be chronic.

If you want seeds they are yours i'll hit you up when they are ready for poppin. Are you ok with doing a grow journal on here?

I

Iron_Lion

I would think you'd get far less phenos with an IBL strain like PVK or Heri then you would with BMHI. something that is solid and easy to pick out in the F1 and be able to weed out the skunky ones, or even see if any skunk pops up.

CBD seems popular thing right now. I see a lot of youtube video's Subcool always talking about CBD and how so many peeps are now breeding towards high CBD for pain relief. Thats something you didnt hear much about a few years ago.

I could def do a journal, I photograph everything I grow and recently invested in all new equipment and a new digital camera so I can do it up right. I run recycled organic soil and 1k.

TonyGreenHand

I agree with you on the many phenos point, I will probably do a little personal dusting of the Blue Magoo X Hawaiian Indica find my own pheno ;)

I'm most likely going to go with the Herijuana, all this talk makes me want to decide LOL. I would jump on the CBD boat but I think the albert already brings its own thing to the table so why mess with it.

Good news on that journal, I am dusting soon so seeds are only so far away.

Hopefully gonna grab my cam and take some more snapshots tonight, battery died last night. :smokey:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I asked one of my buds if it was ok to snag a shot of Albert out of his garden, this is the best I could do at the moment. Note that deficiency on those leaves. This grower was using Bio Bizz nutrients.

Albert Walker day 48
AlbertWalkerday48.jpg

The Albert will show a Cal/mag def just like this for most growers, It needs to be hit very hard throughout the grow until flush.

When asked they said the smell reminded them of Skunk/Garlic/Coffee/Citrus on the day of the picture.

SPLENDID~INDEED

TonyGreenHand

Heres Albert Walker day 22 Arial view
005.jpg

AW loves being topped and shows it with multiple dominant sub branches. All those arms will be full of nuggets soon <3

Nice Albert Walker! If I had the space, I would pollinate the AW with each of the different fathers.

Wow, I wish I could get my hands on a real AW cut. Albert Walker is one of my all time favorite smokes; it was impossible for me to feel anything other than happy when I puff on the AW.

Latest posts

Latest posts