What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pH swing?

w3rds

Trying to figure out what happened to my plants. Been through some photo books to try and id the problem, best guess from photos and my grow is that this happened because I went from too high pH(~9 because I'm an idiot and didn't check my water source) on my last water(7 days ago)to too low(5.9 on an overcorrect) on my most recent(yesterday). I'm using a subcool ss base with FFOF on my top 2/3, in 3 gallon smart pots. If anyone is thinking something else, all actual suggestion/advice is welcome.

EDIT: forgot to mention, this is only happening on new top growth ATM.

Attachments

• IMG_20170718_192015679.jpg
    IMG_20170718_192015679.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 5

Speed of green

Are the plants in flower?

The leaves probably will not go back to green, but the fading will stop once the issue is fixed.

If the plant is in veg look for new green growth, if its in flower look for the fading to stop and flower production to continue.

Charting your PH going out (runoff) as well as going in (feed/water) can help you adjust your Solution more accurately.

Good luck!