What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the problem of my plant and how can i resolve it

TheDarker

Hi everyone i registered just to ask this i hope the section is correct for this question, my question is what problem my plant has, yesterday i saw it has some leaves not clearly green but a little brown and looking at it i saw some little black insect so i put on it neem's oil with that thing that is used to clean eyes from the makeup today it is like in the photo and it is worse than yesterday in a leaf i can see through it what should i do? the image is allegated

Attachments

• e5278ece-dc34-4e2f-b374-839dbdd50d54.jpg
    e5278ece-dc34-4e2f-b374-839dbdd50d54.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 6

TheDarker

itss only that the problem? effectivly i water the plant everyday even if the soil is wet ill try like u said ty very much for the speed of the answer bro!

TheDarker

the problem were 2, the first the one you guys said to me the second is that i put the neem oil pure and not misceled with the water and it wasnt vaporized correctly, this was my first time, and i did this too mistakes but im sure that the next year ill do better, i bought 3 seeds of northern light i put 2 germinating with the scottecs metod and the last one directly in the ground. one of the 2 germinated in the scottecs germinated but when i put it in the vase it didnt grow up (probably for the too much water and the germ of this one wasnt big as the one that grow up) so i had 2 plants the one in the photo is the one germinated in the scottecs and than in the vase, that in the vase grew up faster and better respect of the other one. so the next time im gonna put the seed directly in a very big vase that will be the final vase and ill water only when the soul is dry, ill buy a nice vaporizer and and ill vaporize neem oil DILUTED with water in a ratio 1:100 1L of neem oil in 100L of water that for me will be 10mL of neem oil in 1L of water every evening starting when the plant will have something like 4 leaves just for prevention.

What do you think about this method?

PS: I understood that the problem was the neem oil too cause yesterday evening i put again it on the leaves and this morning the leaves were really really dry, i think that the small one will die.
I was thinking about buying an autoflower for this year do you think im still in time? and if yes, can you suggest me a good strain mostly indica and a really strong one?

Sorry if my English isnt't very good but im italian, by the way i wanted just to listen your opinion about my ideas and about what i did, thank you very much and have a nice day

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I don't think any seedlings requires neem oil. Sometimes it's best to just let them grow without over loving them.

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi bro
I don t live in Italia, but my father is italian!
Forza Italia!!
I think, like Lester Beans saids, seeds or little plants no require neem oil.
Neem is a perfect for preventive foliar spray but no necessary for seedling.
I spray only one time a week.
Tips: if you see that soil is dry, put a finger in the soil, and u will see if it s wet or dry;
when my plants are little, I only watering, every 2 or 3 days.
You can of course start new seeds, even regular, but in this case it will little plants (1m 1m30 I think).
For auto, Sweet Seeds have good strains.
Big up
Ciao

TheDarker

Hi guys im here again with another problem, today i saw the leaves and it looked to me there are some insects i checked under the leaves and i saw nothing so they seem to be only up the leaves so im asking to you what i should do now keeping in mind that the plant is flowering.

photos arent so good sorry ill give you better photos as fast as i can

Attachments

• 20170823_193621.jpg
    20170823_193621.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20170823_193628.jpg
    20170823_193628.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3
  • 20170823_193636.jpg
    20170823_193636.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts