What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bomb

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish lot of frosty buds.
Big up
thank you kindly

Super Sparkle
How many are you putting into the wilma system buddy
9 in 18 litre pots.

Bobbo4200
I'm taggin' in!, they look good so far
honoured to have you look in .

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Look at those pretty girls! They're gonna be so frosty people will think it snows in your growroom.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Sparkle
Yh that's cool I have a 8 pot wilma with 2 6oo lights and I have 2 stake drippers to one pot and the pots are 11 litres

Get rid of the drippers and use these.. easy to make and no blockages and if using maxi jet bin it and use these awesome.

Gantz
Look at those pretty girls! They're gonna be so frosty people will think it snows in your growroom.

Lets hope so Gantz never done these so gotta give them a go and cheers for dropping in..

bigganjabud
Here for the ride darksider

Nice to see you here bigganjabud appreciated.

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Super Sparkle
Yh that's cool I have a 8 pot wilma with 2 6oo lights and I have 2 stake drippers to one pot and the pots are 11 litres

Get rid of the drippers and use these.. View Image View Image View Image easy to make and no blockages and if using maxi jet bin it and use these awesome.

Gantz

Lets hope so Gantz never done these so gotta give them a go and cheers for dropping in..

bigganjabud
Here for the ride darksider

Nice to see you here bigganjabud appreciated.

Yeah man for some strange reason I forgot to pass through and say hi as I forgot all together you were running the same strains as me haha

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wont be any updates just getting back from holidays and my pal who looks after these when I'm gone has been locked up for section 18 so everything fookin dead gutted ..

The ladies on the left are the gorilla bombs all sprouted within 48 hours and will be remaining in these cups vegging under t5s till back end of august due to unseen commitments. then will be transferred over to the atami Wilma system so will update when transferred over..:tiphat. View Image

Im a little surprised so many ICM growers are growing gorilla bomb. Showing support paying money to those shady rip offs rather than supporting the real deal, which was a product of ICM growers. Cant say i would buy gorilla bomb or anything else like that. Why not pick up a pack of elmers glue from relentless or someone else who respects JW, rather than buying the closest rasiest to find hack.

Anyway i hope they turn out alright. I havent seen anything impressive out of them yet.