What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical Kush Aeroflo 60 1600K

B RABB

thnaks man will do 1 update at the very least every week and try to do more if i can. Its been over two weeks and havent changed res yet either might just let it go till harvest. Unless i start to see some probs.

SFGiant121

I have a question has anyone heard of XrossGro Grow Lights!? They are pretty dope.... But I want to know has anyone used their lights before Ive never seen anything like it before, imm guessing they are working on their web page cause all I find is instagram....

B RABB

Dude what's up with the random question about nothing we are talking about not to be rude but it be people like you and why I don't post shit. Go play on a highway u clown

B RABB

ph 5.64
ppm 790
temp 68

Just been fine tuning to see what they like and it seems atm 790 is the sweet spot ph stopped going up and ppm stopped going down so ill stay around 790 and ride it out till i notice a change, At 2.5 weeks

B RABB

40 gal res run it at more towards 24-30 gal depending on if i turn on the float valve or not. what kind of pic u want ill take tonight for you.

B RABB

That flora nova is thick and grimy so it stains just about everything it touches so i just spray out with hoses real good and run it a few times with clean water. lucky those chambers are not attached so you can just grab and move when harvest comes along so it not too bad.

B RABB

also haven't changed res in 4 weeks and still going good staying about 790ish ppm with flora nova added 50ml of hydroplex bloom booster and it didnt need or like it i guess so i backed it down towards 750 and see how that does

Latest posts

Latest posts