What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style...

ManyManySpliffs

Hey ICMag'ers, I decided to get back at it again. It's that time a year and while I've been dealing with some bull for the past 2yrs, which is why I haven't been on here since 2014. I'm about to get back to business, I really have missed you guys. You're like an extended family. Well time for the show. I usually don't start my grow journals this early in the game because the veg stage can be boring but I've decided to document the majority of this guerilla grow. As all of my previous grows have been as well. I think I failed to mention that in the past, I'm assuming with me being in the dirty south most would just pick that up that this isn't a backyard grow. I sure as hell wish it would be. Not sure when the marijuana laws going to start looking favorable for us in the south. We like growing trees too.. lol Anyway I'm rambling, excuse me I'm high on some killer dank I got from this guy.

Most all my grows are on a budget and for personal consumption, though i gift to friends every now and then. The very few that know what I can do. Setup is my usual spot in the woods, amended soil. The native soil is like a reddish clay type soil (I get alot of pink pistils out of my bagseed using this spot and I always thought it has something to do with this soil, I could be wrong), and I bring in topsoil, perlite, dolomite lime, epsom salt and manure. Veg stage I'm going to feed with fish emulsifier, superthrive, molasses, coconut water (heard good things about that recently, it'll be a first) and every now and then I add a lil peroxide to the feed. The soils been mixed up for about 3wks now and babies been going about a week now. I know it's a little late but my last grow was way later so I expect to do some good numbers this go around. My last grow yielded me about 2 and half pounds, I started that mid to late July. Being that we only in June, I should be able to double my last yield with this longer veg time and more plants. I have 36 bagseed babies currently about a week old and I feel like poppin another 12 beans, but we'll see how that go. I want atleast a strong 30 female plants come the flip. I usually have a pretty good female to male ratio from my bagseed around 8:2.

First up group shots of the 36 babies..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just the 30..
picture.php

Just the 6..
picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

See nothing too exciting to see at this stage of the growth. I do have a bagseed mutant I'm excited about though. Two more look a lil weird also but this one really sticks out. It almost looks as if a bug had a good meal on the leaf but take a closer look. It came out the seed that way. One side is longer than the other. Like some weird twin attachment type thing. I'm really excited to see what she produce. I'm keeping a real close eye on this one.
picture.php

Well ladies & gents, that's it for now. I'm still reading like crazy trying to catch up on 2yrs worth of missed grows and ideas. smh I'll post an update as they progress, any questions or feedback is most appreciated.

Sending out good vibes for this season to all the other growers, may we all have a bountiful harvest.. :plant grow:

ManyManySpliffs

Sounds like your off to a good start.
Subbed for the show

Best of luck and may all your Buds be Huge

Peace GG

Thanks for the kind words GG . You're like a legend around these parts, glad to have you along for the show. I'll have to checkout if you have anything going on right now. Keeping it green..

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Subrscribed as well, excited to see what you can do with the extra veg time this season. Bagseed and budget grows are the shit!

its funny i live in a legal state but guerilla growing is just so appealing to me, haha maybe next year.

ManyManySpliffs

Subrscribed as well, excited to see what you can do with the extra veg time this season. Bagseed and budget grows are the shit!

its funny i live in a legal state but guerilla growing is just so appealing to me, haha maybe next year.

Glad you could make it Ibechillin. Do you have anything outside at the moment?

ManyManySpliffs

Well I've decided to pop my only two Irene Kush seeds. Just about all the bagseed I have is saved up mid beans but I was lucky to find one seed at two diferent occasions in a bud of Irene Kush. I was saving those two beans for when I got an indoor setup but said to heck with it. I want to see what they can do in the sun. I'm going all out this year. I want a 5-6lb harvest when all is said and done.

Pic of the 2 Irene Kush seeds
picture.php

Now it's time for my wake n bake session.. :joint:

Last edited:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I only have the one organic blue cheese in the 100 gallon out this year in my back yard lol. Its suppose to finish 3rd week sept and resist cold and mold pretty well. Next on the list is an indoor vertical 4 tree grow.

Been intimidated by my climates cool weather and rain so kind of an experiment. If im happy with the outcome at harvest time, ill use this as a mother for next seasons outdoor.

Maybe im paranoid, but ive been afraid to try putting strains outside in western washington that dont finish early/resist mold and cold. Alot of the reading ive done on growing in my area people reccomend light deprivation. Or vegging indoors under 18/6 or 24/0 and force flowering them outside early so they finish early before mold.

ManyManySpliffs

I only have the one organic blue cheese in the 100 gallon out this year in my back yard lol. Its suppose to finish 3rd week sept and resist cold and mold pretty well. Next on the list is an indoor vertical 4 tree grow.

Been intimidated by my climates cool weather and rain so kind of an experiment. If im happy with the outcome at harvest time, ill use this as a mother for next seasons outdoor.

Maybe im paranoid, but ive been afraid to try putting strains outside in western washington that dont finish early/resist mold and cold. Alot of the reading ive done on growing in my area people reccomend light deprivation. Or vegging indoors under 18/6 or 24/0 and force flowering them outside early so they finish early before mold.

Does it rain that much there during flower season? Usually if it rains while budding, I just shake the plants once its done and they continue on okay. Every now and then some of the denser nugs will get a lil mold you can easily cut that out but nothing to ruin a whole crop. You got to have good airflow throughout your plants canopy. That helps alot.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
The average rainfall for september where i live is only about 2", and around 3.5" for the month of october. The thing is it could rain all day everyday for the whole 60 days!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
See nothing too exciting to see at this stage of the growth. I do have a bagseed mutant I'm excited about though. Two more look a lil weird also but this one really sticks out. It almost looks as if a bug had a good meal on the leaf but take a closer look. It came out the seed that way. One side is longer than the other. Like some weird twin attachment type thing. I'm really excited to see what she produce. I'm keeping a real close eye on this one.
View Image

I have had a few mutants that started out like that, in fact, your photo kind of freaked me out for a second. It usually happened with blueberry crosses for me. And sad to say, none of them ever turned out anything exceptional, but you never know.

I'll cheer for any bag seed grow. Doing bag seed outside, wow, that's a major crap shoot, so I'm subbed.

Hope your little mutant turns into a groovy bush. :biggrin:

ManyManySpliffs

I have had a few mutants that started out like that, in fact, your photo kind of freaked me out for a second. It usually happened with blueberry crosses for me. And sad to say, none of them ever turned out anything exceptional, but you never know.

I'll cheer for any bag seed grow. Doing bag seed outside, wow, that's a major crap shoot, so I'm subbed.

Hope your little mutant turns into a groovy bush. :biggrin:

Thanks Jellyfish, yea I hope so too. Blueberry cross hmmm, I've gotten blueberry from my bagseed before that was back in '05-06. Would be nice to see again in my garden. Wish I kept them beans from the Indiana Bubblegum from my last grow, that's one I'd luv to run again.

P.S.. I'm curious how you change that phrase under your username to Invertebrata intoxica. Mine says Member, some peoples say Senior Member and Mentor, etc.. How are those getting changed?

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Legal state, real rainy part of it...double edged sword haha. Its weird though, id imagine in the south it would be alot more challenging than here.

I came back from missouri a few months ago and got to see the summer and winter. Humidity ~100% and 115 degree summer days, flash flood rains, -10 degree winter and snowstorms. Met a few people that hoist plants up into trees.

Met plenty of people that do outdoor in eastern WA and more south toward Oregon just no one around here.

(Well actually i know ONE old hippie guy that throws seeds into a patch in the forest in front of his house...all natural no nutes or care...you can imagine the quality...)

People here catagorize outdoor with the plague more or less and refer to it as trash...pisses me off really bad because ive had FIRE outdoor. Im wondering if its the skill of the growers or the climate that gave outdoor around here such a bad rep?

The best weed ive ever had was organic outdoor grown Goji OG by Bodhi seeds about 2.5 years ago from southern WA. Crack a jar and i swear to god in a split second it filled a room of straight pungent skunk, thick dense nugs, fast hitting potent high you could feel behind the eyes.

Since then ive lost alot of my interest for indoor growing, tons and tons of organic and outdoor research since just cant get enough!

My next run indoor will be my first indoor organic soil grow coming from continuous feed rockwool hydro. The thing that sucks is i hate every minute i have to spend inside a room nowdays. The end result is so worth the wait, but being in the rooms i feel like i need to scream. Its not even alot of work or a hassle, just so monotonous i guess...i get bored easy when i run out of stuff to learn...

ManyManySpliffs

Legal state, real rainy part of it...double edged sword haha. Its weird though, id imagine in the south it would be alot more challenging than here.

I came back from missouri a few months ago and got to see the summer and winter. Humidity ~100% and 115 degree summer days, flash flood rains, -10 degree winter and snowstorms. Met a few people that hoist plants up into trees.

Met plenty of people that do outdoor in eastern WA and more south toward Oregon just no one around here.

(Well actually i know ONE old hippie guy that throws seeds into a patch in the forest in front of his house...all natural no nutes or care...you can imagine the quality...)

People here catagorize outdoor with the plague more or less and refer to it as trash...pisses me off really bad because ive had FIRE outdoor. Im wondering if its the skill of the growers or the climate that gave outdoor around here such a bad rep?

Sounds like its the environment why they don't like outdoor.

ManyManySpliffs

Time for a quick update. One of the seedlings died due to my hasty overfeeding. Now left with 35 seedlings and got 23 seeds in water waiting to germ, that includes my 2 irene kush beans. Was hoping they'd pop by now. Pic updates in a few days. The seedlings not looking so hot due to the overfeeding, so I'll take pics once they bounce back.

On another note, I was reading up on past bagseed grows. My favorite topic and came across the funniest thread on ICMag. If it's not the funniest, it's got to be up there. If someone knows of a funnier thread or post, paste the link here for me to see it. The thread I'm referring to is the, "WORST BAGSEED GROW EVER - wtf??? posted by h^2 O" Search that thread and read the whole thing. Once you get to Frosty's comment about the top dressing of cheerios (hands down the funniest post on ICMag, there's a few contenders under this very same thread), it's the beginning of the end. It only gets funnier from that moment, now that I think of it Walt Cunningham says something funny even before this. I advise all that have never read that thread, please do. It will make your day, maybe your month.. lmmfao :biggrin:
Almost forgot I can post the link to the thread.. lol https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224050

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ! I'll be subscribed soon as I post here. Good luck with the bagseed grow. All I had for many years till I found out what shenanigans were going on in the internet world.
Hoping for 5-6 pounds for you as well,
and myself too ;)

I remember that thread well too lmao !

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks Jellyfish, yea I hope so too. Blueberry cross hmmm, I've gotten blueberry from my bagseed before that was back in '05-06. Would be nice to see again in my garden. Wish I kept them beans from the Indiana Bubblegum from my last grow, that's one I'd luv to run again.

P.S.. I'm curious how you change that phrase under your username to Invertebrata intoxica. Mine says Member, some peoples say Senior Member and Mentor, etc.. How are those getting changed?

Wish I had a good Bubblegum.

P.S.- MY IC>(On the left side of your screen you will see Your Control Panel)EDIT Your Details>Optional Information>Custom User Title

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
came across the funniest thread on ICMag. If it's not the funniest, it's got to be up there. The thread I'm referring to is the, "WORST BAGSEED GROW EVER - wtf??? posted by h^2 O" Search that thread and read the whole thing. I advise all that have never read that thread, please do. It will make your day, maybe your month.. lmmfao :biggrin:

:laughing: thanks for sharing this lmfao hands down the worst bagseed grow ever, its like all of ICmag took a turn roasting this guy.

Is this actually a joke? I almost think it is an " abuse-test" or torture chamber sorta thing.