What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Craig's List to get clones in legal state (MA)

OldPhart

Other than the standard sketchiness (is that a word?) of CL, does anyone see any legal issues? The only issue I can see is the exchange of $$, since I don't believe there are any provisions in the law for selling clones/seeds for rec. I can have the plant at home, but wonder what would happen if I got caught driving around with a few clones?

St. Phatty

CL = too easy for LEO to operate their entrapment schemes.

or to find a CL community member who pushed the envelope, then to sit in the street taking license plate numbers.

Am I being overly concerned (aka Paranoid) ?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
there has been huge CL traffic in weed in Mass since legalization passed.

the clone selection is really weak there though.
hit me up if you are interested in the real.

Muleskinner

Veteran
should be OK to have 6-12 plants in the car, I've driven plants to friends' houses several times & I don't worry.

police love craigslist around here, they run sex ads & bust the people that show up. However in this case, buying <12 clones, it's safe to buy them, the cops aren't interested in luring people to buy small amount of cannabis....it's not illegal to buy weed in Mass. right now, only to sell.

OldPhart

.it's not illegal to buy weed in Mass. right now, only to sell.

I never thought about it that way, only the person taking $$ could really get jacked up by 5-0.

BTW, I did go ahead and pick up two clones; one bubba kush, and a GSC. They were not very healthy, I think they had been kept in very low light, crowded, and were hungry. I think I have them turned around, and not seeing any signs of pests. Still going to give them another week or two, then take cuttings to bring into the house/grow area. I'm liking the looks and growth pattern of the BK, the GSC is still quite small and stunted, I'm thinking turning it into a mother to hold till the next run, and just do a run of BK.

Latest posts

Latest posts