What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plagron Green Sensation

Im curious, does anyone have any Ideas what could be the Secret Ingredient in Green Sensation. On their Brochure they mention added Iron and Enzymes.

I kinda doubt that Monopotassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid and some of the above would make for a :peacock:Effect that will make Poeple pay that kind of Money.

I dont know any reputable European Brands that hide non Fermentation derieved Triacontanol in their Formulations. So what else could it be?

Its a green tainted Liquid with no Odor, that imo leaves out Seaweed Extract, Peptides or Fermented Plant Matter.

It is obviously a Scam Product, but if alot of Poeple are seeing noticable Results maybe its a actually a good Formulation.

CaliNewby

I doubt any of these companies are to keen on sharing all their trade secrets... but i get what you are saying! All i can tell you is that I have been using it and I am loving it. Quality is up and don't have that PGR touch, look, feel or taste... curious to know what others experience?

jobepla

Im curious, does anyone have any Ideas what could be the Secret Ingredient in Green Sensation. On their Brochure they mention added Iron and Enzymes.

I kinda doubt that Monopotassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid and some of the above would make for a :peacock:Effect that will make Poeple pay that kind of Money.

I dont know any reputable European Brands that hide non Fermentation derieved Triacontanol in their Formulations. So what else could it be?

Its a green tainted Liquid with no Odor, that imo leaves out Seaweed Extract, Peptides or Fermented Plant Matter.

It is obviously a Scam Product, but if alot of Poeple are seeing noticable Results maybe its a actually a good Formulation.

Why does this product contains triacantonal? What are the benefits of it? I Tought that seaweed had a dark green color.

I think a bit of a Problem with Evaluationg Products like this is, the Fact that nearly all Growers who like to use Fairy Dust Products(myself included) are changing lots of Things at once, chasing the next best Optimization of their Grow. Then when you Factor in various Genetics, Seasonal Environmental Changes or the Fact that most Strains will fatten up in Week 5-6, PK Boost or not. Makes most Observations on Product Effectiveness kinda mood.

Unless the Environment and Genetics and basicly everything else is all the same, its really hard to compare a Product like this to other way more affordable Boosters.

Even the whole Practice of heavily Altering the NPK Ratio with Boosters is kinda Controversal as a whole. Timing of Application also differs from brand to brand.

I like the Canna Approach and their Explanation for it, Additional Potassium(K) is needed at the Time of most Cell Growth, so around Week 5 only.

Phosphorous has a low salt index, so it affects the EC less then half of what Potassium does. Adding 0.5 EC of a PK Boost, which is the Recommendation for Green Sensation ontop of Base Nutes is alot of Potassium, which can lead to Cal/Mag Absorbtion Problems easily.

So unless you are running something with low K like Canna Coco i dont see running PK13/14 or similar Products for multiple Weeks to be optimal, even then you would be overfeeding P by alot.

Why does this product contains triacantonal? What are the benefits of it? I Tought that seaweed had a dark green color.

I wrote that i doubt its Tria, cause European Company tend to have it only as Part of Fermentation like Canna or Hesi Boost which all have a distinctive Smell.

Triacontanol is a Growth Promoter, use the Search Function on that.

Seaweed exctracts are usually dark brown if its dry extraction(which often gets liquified later on) or green/yellow Color if its a Liquid Extract, but have an Odor regardless.

I think a bit of a Problem with Evaluationg Products like this is, the Fact that nearly all Growers who like to use Fairy Dust Products(myself included) are changing lots of Things at once, chasing the next best Optimization of their Grow. Then when you Factor in various Genetics, Seasonal Environmental Changes or the Fact that most Strains will fatten up in Week 5-6, PK Boost or not. Makes most Observations on Product Effectiveness kinda mood.

Unless the Environment and Genetics and basicly everything else is all the same, its really hard to compare a Product like this to other way more affordable Boosters.

Even the whole Practice of heavily Altering the NPK Ratio with Boosters is kinda Controversal as a whole. Timing of Application also differs from brand to brand.

I like the Canna Approach and their Explanation for it, Additional Potassium(K) is needed at the Time of most Cell Growth, so around Week 5 only.

Phosphorous has a low salt index, so it affects the EC less then half of what Potassium does. Adding 0.5 EC of a PK Boost, which is the Recommendation for Green Sensation ontop of Base Nutes is alot of Potassium, which can lead to Cal/Mag Absorbtion Problems easily.

So unless you are running something with low K like Canna Coco i dont see running PK13/14 or similar Products for multiple Weeks to be optimal, even then you would be overfeeding P by alot.

I can't really respond intelligently, and I understand what you are saying, but it is more than pk13/14.

I wish I would of taken a picture. It says last 5-6 weeks of bloom, within 24 hours of its first feeding, the frost started to pack on heavy, was clearly noticeable.

I used canna within the last year, and slowly have switched brands, and my plants have never looked so good as when I feed them that stuff!

some from last harvest
cookies and bear dance

Attachments

• 20170812_083944.jpg
    20170812_083944.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 20170812_083958.jpg
    20170812_083958.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20170812_131606.jpg
    20170812_131606.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 59

jobepla

Nice buds:D But is this the result of using green sensation? can every beginner grower get this results with green sensation?

Nice buds:D But is this the result of using green sensation? can every beginner grower get this results with green sensation?

It is green sensation, this was run using the whole plagron line...
I am just an average dude, I followed the schedule, made sure ec and ph were good and kept a clean environment.

THC123

Veteran
I have used it for years. It is a great product to improve yield and really makes the buds more compact.

But I recently stopped using it as yield is not my goal. I think it just fucks with the taste too much. The weed is smooth with GS, but it gives a certain aftertaste.

I have used it for years. It is a great product to improve yield and really makes the buds more compact.

But I recently stopped using it as yield is not my goal. I think it just fucks with the taste too much. The weed is smooth with GS, but it gives a certain aftertaste.

I been turning all to oil and have not experienced any aftertaste...

some live resin shatter and htfse and hcfse

Attachments

• 20170914_140526.jpg
    20170914_140526.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 20170914_140912.jpg
    20170914_140912.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20170914_140917.jpg
    20170914_140917.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 20170915_151747.jpg