What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Familytreenow.com--intrusive website of personal info....worthy of "opting out" now!

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Familytreenow.com--intrusive website of personal info....worthy of "opting out" now!

Forgot what your address was a decade ago? Forgot your mother's maiden name? Forgot the names of your family members?

Then go to http://www.familytreenow.com and enter you name to find out. It is all there and available to EVERYONE....FREE!

To OPT OUT--go here and follow the instructions: http://www.familytreenow.com/optout

Site says it will take 48 hours to process.

DocTim420

My information was removed within 24 hours! Can't find me there, anywhere....heheheheh.

I did some searching of friends, and shit howdy is that site revealing (it even had unlisted addresses for certain politicians/judges/LEO that I knew/know--boy are they going to be pissed!). It also lists names of "associations"--even those that are not "friends" or "relatives". So...it is not 100% accurate, but the past addresses were--even going back 20+ years.

DocTim420

Let's take a peek at Nancy Pelosi--
http://www.familytreenow.com/search/people/results?first=nancy&last=pelosi&state=CA&rid=0s0&smck=II_N3ZV1dQ5joz3P2dPX4A

Here are her addresses--

235 Montgomery St #610, San Francisco, CA 94104
Current Address
723 Mule Ears Ct, Truckee, CA 96161
(Jan 2010)
1600 Atlas Peak Rd #471, Napa, CA 94558
(Jan 2009)
723 Mule Ears Ct, Norden, CA 95724
(Jan 2009)
2640 Broadway St, San Francisco, CA 94115
(Feb 1993 - Aug 2004)
11 Zinfandel Ln, Saint Helena, CA 94574
(Aug 2004)
45 Belden Pl, San Francisco, CA 94104
(Jul 2001)
3030 K St NW #214, Washington, DC 20007
(May 2001)
2555 Pennsylvania Ave NW #603, Washington, DC 20037
(Nov 2000)
1600 Atlas Peak Rd #4, Napa, CA 94558
(Apr 1997)
1 Bush St #1100, San Francisco, CA 94104
(Nov 1992 - Feb 1993)

St. Phatty

How can you stalk people if everybody de-lists themselves ?

j/k, actually that info about Pelosi is classic.

I wonder if she ever got around to reading the Obamacare bill ?

I'd love to do to her credit cards

what she did to the credit cards of the US.

$1 Trillion in Spending here I come !!! :woohoo:

KONY

Veteran
ic

I would recommend going to each of these sites and removing your info. These are the sites that others pull their info from. There are probably more, but these are the major ones.

http://imgur.com/a/Oidyy

DocTim420

Remember, this site is free and available to ALL.

IMO, hard to remove yourself from those "proprietary" databases that charge a fee. If someone wants to find you, they can and will (but I say make them pay for it)--why make it easy for a nosy neighbor/friend/enemy/employer/etc to snoop in your private life?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I opted out but the info is out there still. If they want to find you they will. You will have to use fake ID and go underground if you want real anonymity.

oldchuck

Veteran
I looked up my wife of 45 years ago. I would like to know how her life has gone since. She hides from the internet. I might have found an address. I don't really care who can find me. No enemies I can think of.

MTNMEN

I have a buddy who used to work for (agencies that dont exist) he can do anything if you have what he feels is decent reciprocation for his time and work, nowadays one must be very careful who they say what to or piss off, too many shootings and whackados running around with firearms looking to vent it seems. If i told folks every capability that some have available to them they may leave the country! Some people are very patient, methodical, and thorough. Im told.

DocTim420

Remember, a popular financial security question is--"what is your mother's maiden name?" With that bit of info (gained from ancestry websites) and a listing of prior addresses (gained from this website), it is possible to trick the system and gain access to another person's identity. Social Security numbers are not really needed anymore (thanks to America's "open borders").

MTNMEN

Not only that a simple offer of anywhere from 600-1200 to the right person can help get alot of shit dont that most in our society believe is impossible, sheeple bro!

Give your kids generic names, dont use facebook, I dont exist.
I think its funny how blind and trustworthy everyone has been about the internet
Which was designed for this very thing right from the beginning.
What were you expecting? Privacy? Freedom? Lol

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
all my stuff there. it is public info after all. except for my cyber security expert son. his shit is just blank, right next to his brothers

MTNMEN

Fake names of folks i grew up with! Guy who served with my Great great grandpa in ww1, all sorts of ways to throw millenial douchehats with an alienware tower and some halfassed methed out hacker friend. What's really fun is when folks troll you online, expect that you'd forgotten about everything because months have passed by..................eventually in life karma does make you account for your nonsense. To tessarecting's point it makes me weep to think how ignorant folks are today about whats been put in place by the bush administrations in the name of national security!

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Fake names of folks i grew up with! Guy who served with my Great great grandpa in ww1, all sorts of ways to throw millenial douchehats with an alienware tower and some halfassed methed out hacker friend. What's really fun is when folks troll you online, expect that you'd forgotten about everything because months have passed by..................eventually in life karma does make you account for your nonsense. To tessarecting's point it makes me weep to think how ignorant folks are today about whats been put in place by the bush administrations in the name of national security!

GTFOH with your partisan bullshit! Both parties in full support! They can't keep up. Heard about a new "untraceable " tor coming out!

St. Phatty

I have a buddy who used to work for (agencies that dont exist) he can do anything if you have what he feels is decent reciprocation for his time and work

You mean like - a hired gun/ P.I. type work ?

I find you can learn an awful lot by going to the courthouse and entering people's names, doctor's names sometimes, in the Civil Records database.

One civil case that popped up involved the husband of a woman, who was injured by a LASIK surgeon in San Diego.

The husband had a habit of going into the office and yelling, "you ruined my wife's vision".

The civil case concluded with a restraining order for the husband, but it sure wasn't a good advert for the surgeon.

DocTim420

So I went on the site to see if my name is still removed...and it is, but--they substituted me for someone else, lol. Same first and last name, but different middle initial and a much younger person too. Well that should provide leave a nice dead end rabbit hole if someone tries to use that site to identify my badass self!

Not only is my real name no longer there....it is replaced with someone else, couldn't ask for a better way to conceal the real me!