What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
oh ok ... i thought you meant 55 strips like the one you made me . those have the 3 strips per light .

Yes the light I made for you uses 3 strips. So 9 strips would replace a 1000 watt light.

I bought 104. I have 55 left. No other strip is built like them because I designed them. I made the trace heavier than normal as well as the aluminum backing. The trace is the copper that you see on a green computer board. I had them make it 50% thicker.

~star~crash~

hey Icky bud

hey Icky bud

Plus been trying to figure out what it takes to sell some of my LED strips on Amazon.. I have about 55 strips to get rid of. Enough to replace six 1000 watt lights. If that works out I might just get more and sell them.

can a board of strips by hung & run vertically ?? for side lighting?? i may be interested in a custom built light board ASAP...4 x 8 feet of side lighting is what i have in mind LMK ...peace

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
can a board of strips by hung & run vertically ?? for side lighting?? i may be interested in a custom built light board ASAP...4 x 8 feet of side lighting is what i have in mind LMK ...peace

Yes I sent two lights out to some one who hung them side ways for side lighting.

~star~crash~

Aspenou812

Veteran
Light Failure.... I'm thinking my 630 needs a Bulb... the Lights flickered on and off in the shop and I walked in and it was dark... FML... The Gavita was rocking it.... IDK...FML

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the CMH lights don't seem to have the hot start function like the e ballasts do ..... if my power flickers at all they'll go out & stay out untill i unplug & replug them back in ..... has happened twice so far at the garage .

Aspenou812

Veteran
the CMH lights don't seem to have the hot start function like the e ballasts do ..... if my power flickers at all they'll go out & stay out untill i unplug & replug them back in ..... has happened twice so far at the garage .

I didn't know that either...

Latest posts

Latest posts