Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > NEVILS HAZE X MALAWI FEM INDOOR COCO TESTER 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
NEVILS HAZE X MALAWI FEM INDOOR COCO TESTER 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 04:15 PM #1
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
NEVILS HAZE X MALAWI FEM INDOOR COCO TESTER 2018

A legend meets another legend. Am so honored to be growing these as a test grow indoors in coco. Looking forward to a hazy Summer and Fall.
Thank You very much to Dubi and all at Ace Seeds, and Yo Sammy for keeping his personal cut for all to still enjoy today. Preservation and breeding works are crucial so maximum respect to all involved in doing so.
Looking forward to this grow!
Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:32 PM #2
Neiko

Neiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura about
Good luck, I'll pull up a chair over in the corner and watch. I have 1 of each of the testers up myself.
Neiko is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:37 PM #3
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Breaking thru!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180531_202133.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	185.0 KB
ID:	457841
ULMW is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:53 PM #4
ULMW

LIFE!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180601_165041.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	457912
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 04:49 PM #5
ULMW

Just transplanted into 9l pots and loving the site of stability and really nice root syatem inspite of a ruff looking start. I noted the leaves were deforming slightly. I was not sure if it was environmental or genetic. I nited Beanz had seen split leaves with 2 tones on one leaf so that calmned me down and I gave it genetics as much as environment. I since added more light and only feed lightly once a week with Canna Cooc A & B plus The Buffer Agent for Cal/Mag needs being as coco is my growing mddium.
Now life is looking pon the up n up for Nevils Haze x New Malawi Killer Fem.
Happy growing!
Thanks again Dubi for giving I this opportunity to grow and experience such interesting and historic plants. God bless you and all at Ace Seeds
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180618_085822.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	459856
ULMW is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:32 PM #6
ULMW

Settling in after the repot. Leaves as with A5 are a unique swirl to some. Usually see that deformity on DJ short blueberry but here also. Will grow her out to see end results.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180625_171917.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	460620
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:36 PM #7
ULMW

Topped her and she is doing nicely now.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180702_090634.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	461335
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 06:22 PM #8
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
Settling in after the repot. Leaves as with A5 are a unique swirl to some. Usually see that deformity on DJ short blueberry but here also. Will grow her out to see end results.

NH gives off that type of swirl in the leaves, at least many I have grown do -

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:37 PM #9
ULMW

2nd week of flowering and all leaf issues long since gone and forgotten and focus is on stretch and bloom. Happy growing!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180716_202136.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	463047
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 02:19 AM #10
Malarky

Malarky will become famous soon enough
Nevilles haze, most trip weed I've ever had bar one!

Full ohm, was like peyote.

Beautiful Ulmw.
Malarky is offline Quote