You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Ethiopian x Malawi Fem Tester 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Ethiopian x Malawi Fem Tester 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 03:04 PM #1
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Ethiopian x Malawi Fem Tester 2018

Igzahbier Ymasgan ! Betam Amassaganallo Wendemsew Dubi !
Thanks Be To The Most High Creator, Thank You very much Brotherman Dubi and all at Ace Seeds, I am beyond words to express my sincerest grattitude for being able to grow test this strain.
As you and others know I spent 7 years in Ethiopia and love my Afreekan Herbs. I often thought I wish I could get a likkle more powah to the Ethiopia Herbs and then found Ace Sseds just the other year and discovered their Ethiopian line. Dubi introduced himself and we began to reason about this vars and Ethiopia.
I then saw he ( natirally) was on the same page with doing crosses on Ethiopian landrace. Malawi is exactly the kind of choice /Route I would have gone myself. However, now Dubi and Ace seeds have already done that. Big Big Respect in every aspect to all involved in this labor of love Afreekan herbs breeding program and for the blessings of the good seeds. Blessings and shouts out to Cob Master Tangwena who also has grow the Reg version of this and seems to have made decent Cobs too!!
I look forward to sowing tthe tester seeds asap and keeping a journal here naturally.
Look forward to a happy garden and happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 07:40 PM #2
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
LIFE!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180531_202120.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	457843
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 07:46 PM #3
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
do you know if its the New Killer or Old Killer Malawi that was used in the fem?

I got the non feminised Ethiopian x Old Killer.

looking forward to see how it goes.

best of luck
Water- is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:03 PM #4
ULMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
do you know if its the New Killer or Old Killer Malawi that was used in the fem?

best of luck
Selamta!Greetings ! Thanks for the kind words and interest.
The standard seeds had the two parent options of Old and New Killer Malawi in the cross.
I am interested to view the Old Killer Cross too.

I think both Old and New will provide great results.

Happy growing!
Ethiopian x New Killer Malawi feminized
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-01-2018, 04:45 PM #5
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi ULMW

Really happy to see you are starting a new indoor cycle, thanks a lot for including some of our latest works in your tent! I'm also excited about this new feminized version of the Ethiopian/Malawi hybrid after see the great results that Tangwena had with the Malawi/Ethiopian regular version.

Good luck also with the old dutch school hazes x New Malawi Killer hybrids!
dubi is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:32 PM #6
ULMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi ULMW

Really happy to see you are starting a new indoor cycle, thanks a lot for including some of our latest works in your tent! I'm also excited about this new feminized version of the Ethiopian/Malawi hybrid after see the great results that Tangwena had with the Malawi/Ethiopian regular version.

Good luck also with the old dutch school hazes x New Malawi Killer hybrids!
Thank YOU , Dubi and all at Ace Seeds. This is a great joy and honor as well as sheer delight to have such a great Afreekan combo in my tent.
Peace, Love and Happy Growing!

ULMW
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-02-2018, 05:02 PM #7
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post

best of luck
Hi Water,

As ULMW correctly pointed out, this feminized version is Ethiopian #5 (best green seconf generation female) x New Malawi Killer (reversed). Very little stock has been produced of this feminized version.

And there are 2 regular versions of the hybrid bred by pollinating the Old and New Killer Malawis with pollen from the 3 Ethiopian P2 males we used for the pure ethiopian reproduction/release and for all the new regular ethiopian crosses.
dubi is online now Quote

Old 06-02-2018, 06:12 PM #8
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi Water,

As ULMW correctly pointed out, this feminized version is Ethiopian #5 (best green seconf generation female) x New Malawi Killer (reversed). Very little stock has been produced of this feminized version.

And there are 2 regular versions of the hybrid bred by pollinating the Old and New Killer Malawis with pollen from the 3 Ethiopian P2 males we used for the pure ethiopian reproduction/release and for all the new regular ethiopian crosses.
thanks for the info Dubi and all your work you do.

aloha
Water- is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 03:41 PM #9
ULMW

Igzahbier Ymasgan.

Just transplanted her into a 9l and already roots are massive and healthy. Really really happy to be growing. God bless you Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.
More Love! Happy growing!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180618_085939.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	459854 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180618_085946.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	459855
ULMW is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:20 PM #10
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
ULMW, I'm hanging out for another of you grows.
Best wishes and love brother. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote