What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jab/Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby/NL5 Haze/Nevil the G/Abusive Kush Haze x Chemdog Haze

zamzia

Veteran
Afternoon folks.

Firstly BIG THANKS to my man OJD for the opportunity to test these flavours.

Having spoken to him several times while in the planning phase of this test release, I managed to persuade him to let me test 5 of the projects (out of the many). I will be running 6 seeds of:

Project 1 Jab x Chemdog Haze
Project 3 (Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness) x Chemdog Haze
Project 10 NL5 Haze x Chemdog Haze
Project 12 Nevil the G x Chemdog Haze
Project 16 Abusive Kush Haze x Chemdog Haze.

I'm setting up an old system based around the 10 pot Wilma trays that have been modded to be a RDWC system. I will be using 1 x 600watt bulbs over each tray, of which there will be three. They will obviously all receive the same nute schedule and will be harvested as and when, meaning the will come down at different times.

I will admit that I'm excited BUT ALSO nervous about this run. It's been a while and I know I am very rusty, so this could be really amazing or a total disaster. Hopefully with the aid of you fine people, I'll do OJD proud.

Pics will follow....

All the best
zam

Blazeee

Veteran
Sounds like quite the line up youve got there Zam.

I will make sure to sub up for this one.

Wish you all the best with the grow

mr.brunch

Veteran
Grabbing a seat mate! Especially interested in the abusive cross, but the nl5 haze cross sounds like it should be a winner
All the best

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Should be an interesting show.. I'm interested in the Jab and Abusive crosses.. And Nevil the G.. Screw it interested in all of them...

zamzia

Veteran
Thanks for tagging along fellas.

@CDM I'm not sure who got what to be honest. I was hoping OJD might put a list up so we know.

Thanks Blazeee, this could end up being a total fuck up so keep your eyes peeled! Haha

Thanks MrB, I'm looking forward to ALL of them, the descriptions OJD gave make the mouth water!

Cheers SDD420

OG.Gotti My sentiments too! Haha

Cheers Bobbo4200! You got a thread up?

If you see me do/say something stupid, or that I could perhaps do better, please chime in! Constructive comments welcomed 100%. I've been in forced grow hiatus too long so need to reactivate the little grey cells haha

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics are always good Zam,,,,,
even little seedlings,,,
i love a muti variety room in full veg and looking so healthy and happy,,,
Then watch it go organic ugly before cut,,,,,
All the best with the testers,,s2

zamzia

Veteran
My man s2! Thanks for dropping in fella :)

Yeah, I'll get something up over the weekend. Hopefully have the room finished up too

All the best bro
zam

J

jaded1

Good luck with the grow Zam,should find some killer hazes between that lot!

zamzia

Veteran
They are in the system (Just!). Had a fuck up with some of the first ones I popped so started again. I'll get some pics up. Had low germ on the Project 1 seeds (JAb x chemdawg).

zamzia

Veteran
Well, it's been an interesting and stressful few months. I was so keen on getting these through the system and on top of the crazy heat, I've had ongoing BS with ex's and solicitors. But I'm still here!

So these are pics going back to within weeks of seeds arriving up to couple of weeks ago (not there are many).

zamzia

Veteran
Then the super hot weather hit....

I'd even turned off one of the 600 bulbs to keep temps down, but that is what happened.