What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the difference between a $200 bong and a $8,900 bong?

X

xavier7995

I agree with the idea that a fancy glass bong is art, as such the price is whatever the market will pay. I have a big heavy ass ornate glass bong i picked up 15 years ago...it has lived its life on a shelf as it really doesnt smoke that well and i dont want it to get broken. I got a cheap, though domestically blown, 1 footer for well under 50 bucks at the same time that performs like a champ.

I dont think i used my fancy bong enough times to even warrant a cleaning. It was just to heavy and big to be used easily. Reminds me of the ridiculous 5ft+ acrylic bongs that needed multiple people to operate.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
$8900? LOL! i make my own. that leaves all that cash for seeds, lights, ferts, etc and a butt-load of good weed to smoke while waiting for mine to get ripe...:woohoo:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
$200 is way overpaying disguised as quality... $8900 isn't disguised at all, should come with a lolly pop.

CaptainDankness

$8,700 is the difference. I would never use a $8,900 bong I'd be afraid to touch it I paid less for my truck!! Lol

$200 I can live with but I'm going to be really careful with her.