What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Seeds C99

Female Seeds

Veteran
Good Morning everybody :)

Here we are with an answer with you, hope it can satisfy your curiosity.

We got this C99 in the late nineties from a shop in Amsterdam. We are guessing this came from the Brothers Grimm, because of its specific and close related features, but not 100% sure. Anyways we worked on it laboriously and came up with what we think is the best C99 in the business. From it we isolated the famed Grapefruit pheno and launched that too, simply because it is so spectacular.

Cheers,
Mr B.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There was only 2 vendors of Bros Grimm C99 at the time when Female Seeds first acquired those seeds, around 2000/2001, myself and RC at Heaven's Stairway in Canada...

I supplied Ferry with the Bros Grimm originals and he made the very first F2's/crosses which I then put out in the GN Collection at the same time as Ferry continued working further with the plant to produce some outstanding Female Seed lines.....and the rest is history.

redlaser

Veteran
Good Morning everybody :)

Here we are with an answer with you, hope it can satisfy your curiosity.

We got this C99 in the late nineties from a shop in Amsterdam. We are guessing this came from the Brothers Grimm, because of its specific and close related features, but not 100% sure. Anyways we worked on it laboriously and came up with what we think is the best C99 in the business. From it we isolated the famed Grapefruit pheno and launched that too, simply because it is so spectacular.

Cheers,
Mr B.
Interesting, that kind of explains what’s in it. The description on your site mentions it has “Tai” and probably Durban poison as well. And also that it is hard to tell for sure, even though it is something your company created. Just seems like a lot of unknowns for a creator. Maybe I am missing something?

ColaCalyx

C99 progress

C99 progress

This c99 is great, except the resin production is quite low...😉eheheh
The plant is impressive and easy to grow. Pests don't like her much. Buds are packing on a lot of weight. The leaves have a habit of twisting and turning, I'm sure I fed too much a couple times but unsure if it's the cause....no matter she is perfectly healthy and her buds and smells blow my mind!
Forgive my sideways pictures:tiphat:

Attachments

• 2016 07 31 15.35.03
    2016 07 31 15.35.03
    92.6 KB · Views: 115
  • c99cc.jpg
    c99cc.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 24
  • c99pb.jpg
    c99pb.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 22
  • c99sun.jpg
    c99sun.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 19
  • cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 24

Female Seeds

Veteran
Great pictures CC, she looks great indeed and so C99ish if I am allowed to say so. Beautiful and clean Sativa leaves, lovely sight :D looks like it will be so tasty once you dried it :yummy:

This c99 is great, except the resin production is quite low...😉eheheh
The plant is impressive and easy to grow. Pests don't like her much. Buds are packing on a lot of weight. The leaves have a habit of twisting and turning, I'm sure I fed too much a couple times but unsure if it's the cause....no matter she is perfectly healthy and her buds and smells blow my mind!
Forgive my sideways pictures:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts