in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bangi Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bangi Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2006, 02:30 AM #1
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Bangi Haze

Some Bangi Haze pics and info directly from the breeder.

Bangi haze is a stabilized congolese x nepalese hybrid. She has been bred in a very wet and cloudy climate in north of Spain (43ºN). She's is very mold resistant and has good adaptability to cold climates. Some breeding steps were done indoors. She's an easy to grow columnar sativa with great indoor adaptability.

This Bangi Haze females are a F4 inbred line.It's the line we have been moving the past 2 years. The F6 generation is ready now.

dubi is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2006, 02:41 AM #2
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Bangi Haze grown indoors with a 400 HPS by one spanish grower. 10 weeks of flowering. Organic feeding ( Bio Bizz).

dubi is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2006, 02:42 AM #3
dubi
Vendor

Bangi haze female planted in early July and harvested the first week of October by other spanish grower.

dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2006, 03:20 AM #4
dubi
Vendor

Bangi haze indoor close ups

dubi is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:54 AM #5
hueyp

hueyp is on a distinguished road
what a lovely lady she is..
hueyp is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2006, 02:15 AM #6
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond repute
Bangi Haze guerrilla style
This plant was started late in the (last) season.The place was quite humid and those plants could resists heavy rains of almost 200 liters/m2 in 24 hours!!
Very lovely and resinous...incensey hmmmmmm
The closest thing I have is the White Congo.Correct me If I´m wrong,but I think that the congo strain is the same in both hybrids.If not,sure it´s close
Pic 1:Bangi Haze
Pic 2:White Congo

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:16 PM #7
iahT’02

iahT’02 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up HelloHelloHello!!!!

Hola Dubi!!!!

Lovely sativas again...ahhhhhhh...that's better.

...and who else do I see here???

Mr RACO!!!! How are you Raco??!! once again, you've done I see...nothing changes in a hurry aye amigo??lol

Hey Dubi...have some of that nicely cured for when I get there please.lol I can't wait to sit down and have a smoke and a laugh with you my friend. I am sure there is alot we will talk about.

I am, as we speak, trying to organise the best way to get to you from where I am going. Plane or rail?? I know plane is quicker, BUT I wanna see the European country side too if I can. Is it safe to come by EuroRail there Dubi?? Or do I need to bring 10 handguns, 12 grenades and a boozouka to be safe??LOLOL Let me know what you think please.

...and hey Raco. I want to see you too there OK?? I will roll you top class joynts while you play me some guitar. Deal? Let me know Amigo. I got your email a while ago and lost the bloody thing. I did not know you were here till now. I came in when OG first went down and registered, but I never had the tiem to come back till now. Sorry Raco, I have given my email provider the sack, and got a new one now. Let me know about the meet matey...perhaps you can drop by Dubi's when I'm there or something else that suits you.

Have a nice clean bong ready for me boys...I'll make it catch fire before your very eyes.LOLOL ...and if you think I'm kidding, just you wait and see.

Good to see you again fellas.

Adios!!!
iahT’02 is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2006, 12:12 AM #8
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond repute
COCODRILO!!!!
Been waiting for you,XX´...
keep me informed
Raco´s is open 24/7

Old 07-24-2006, 12:33 AM #9
iahT’02

iahT’02 is on a distinguished road
Will do Raco...it'll be nice mate...and when I get there, I may have some news for you both.

lol
iahT’02 is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2006, 05:57 AM #10
bonecarver_OG

great looking strain