What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Best plants ive grown in 20+ years were sd ibl x Og from JLP years ago

I have Sour Diesel x original clone only OGKush reversed to make fem seeds. I just cant get them to grow right. The FFOF soil is just tearing it up. I just took down 1 out of 2 plants cuz its just not doing well at all. I have one bean left. I just may have to get Light Warrior and HappyFrog and mix em together to make a nice light soil for them.
Ill give it 1 more go with my 1 seed. Thanx for the inspiration needed to not can it.

I really do want to get some HeadBanger. These look killer.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Some more of the next run from Leaf

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
SUP KARMA..both of my HB keepers look like the last two pics above...jus love the taste..dj

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Looks like you got a very dominant SD Mother! Great looking results! Should be a nice Cross, much more compact than an usual Sour Diesel...

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Update on the headbangers I've put them under a hps today another 7 days and they will be flipped.

All 3 have similar stretchy growth and smell unreal at this early stage !

HB Group shot

HB1

HB2

HB3

I'll be updating weekly during flowering for anyone interested in growing out this strain for karma genetics,

hopefully there is a girl or two between the 3 headbangers !

Thanks

GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Anyone following my grow on this thread I've moved it to the karma genetics page it's under headbanger 2014

Thanks
GA

11 on 12 seeded! I'm so happy Karma! I have just re-potted them in 6lt soil pots, under a 600w hps light! The soil is BioBizz light mix and for this first ten days and the next 15 they will only feed on water and Rizzotonic 4ml/lt!!They are growing very fast and healty.
This is my first grow indoor so i hope i don't mess about but the feeding program Rullatone prepered looks easy, for the first time we are triing to control the ppm level of the feeding,but i think the "master" Rullatone (hehehhehe) got it right!! At the moment i'm feeding at 350 ppm (Early veg.) pushing them in the last feedings of veg stage at 660 ppm. In flowering we will go to a max of 725 ppm.
What do you think? I'm working in soiland the water i'm working with is EC 0.7
Thank you very much!
and keep up the good breeding

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
BongMasterBabaj i will be honest with you headbanger is not the most easy strain i have,

Let me give some tips

One they will love being topped ore LST.

They will need support

The key in growing these right is the Timing when to start and end the PKboost.

nickman

Veteran
BongMasterBabaj i will be honest with you headbanger is not the most easy strain i have,

Let me give some tips

They will need support

I like these tips karma, please give us more...

nickman

Veteran
Just to let y'all know I have 3 headbangers and 1 of them has been pulled and chopped... It's curing now but I tell u all that this stuff is straight fire... This one was biker dominant but still smells and tasts straight sour... I can only imagine what it will be like in another after it cures... It's only been dry now for a week or so and I love it... The 2 others are sour diesel dominant and will come down in a week... Good going karma.

saluki

ICMag Donor

Let me give some tips

They will need support

Hey Karma,

about to pop couple of these and some biker kush 2.

This will be my 3rd grow, so still very much a rookie.

I have training down, no problem topping or lst here.

My only concern when is the right moment to start and end PK boost ? I am using CANNA 13/14.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Vaping a pheno of Headbanger that is currently being grown up in London.

I'd say 60/40 diesel to Kush. Not the strongest smelling bud, but very dank. Has a lovely head driftyness and relaxing body stone. Only one volcano bag down and I'm feeling nicely zoned.

gmanwho

Veteran
headbanger

headbanger

Hey Karma, hope all is well, its been awhile.

My new place is going good. Even when the leo came knocking, and thankfully nothing happened, I still held on to one of the sdxbiker testers i started a year plus ago. Im in a legal state now!!!! I still have the cookie biker testers. i know its been awhile....

What is your suggestions on the pk boosting?????? i am in hydro.

My pk boosting is usually from day 10 to 40-45 of 5 mil per gal of pk 10-10. an then drop 1/2 my nitrogen , 1/2 my bloom, then using koolbloom 2-45-28 at around 100-150 ppm. which is about 5mill dry powder to 5 gallons of water.

this is the sdxbiker headbanger, in day 8 or so into flower. Got some yellowing on her, some light cal spotting or maybe some k deficiency.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts