What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Yep... mine toughts are also wraped around longer flowering phenos... they seem
better type of stone than shorter flowering,tough i have saved from HB F2 orange
pheno that is very potent and she is finished in 10 weeks but have also sativa pheno
that could goes 12-13 week from clone and its better yielder...

Am made last year cross of Headbanger and Fake GG#4... plants are positive suprised
me with vigour and how they look... hoping for best but have hunch HB male is a good
pick for cross,it really doesnt look bad,strong branches and double a size of other strains
i grow in same tent..

View Image
Which pheno(female) did you use to make your F2's? I made F2's of all 6 pheno's I had and I used a pollen mix from 4 males to do the F2's. I also hit a Bohdi Super silver hashplant (hashplant pheno) with headbanger pollen. Got around 100 seeds to go through.

Dog Star

Veteran
For mine repro am used Pine pheno,that was a third plant that i culled later as i found
that "orange" and "sativa" phenos are better smoke.. so in some time i will
made new repro with favorite 2 cuts that i saved for further runs..

Both of this saved are very good for F2...

Yes man,those cross sounds good,both KarmaG gear and Bodhi gives nice yielders
so i expect you could enjoy in those new hybrid a lot..

For mine repro am used Pine pheno,that was a third plant that i culled later as i found
that "orange" and "sativa" phenos are better smoke.. so in some time i will
made new repro with favorite 2 cuts that i saved for further runs..

Both of this saved are very good for F2...

Yes man,those cross sounds good,both KarmaG gear and Bodhi gives nice yielders
so i expect you could enjoy in those new hybrid a lot..
I think so too. Hard to fail with great genetics

Earlmarne

Got my 2 remaining phenos content finally.
My scrog is about half filled. Looking at flipping in about 2 weeks.
Hoping for advise on defol. I stripped my gb pretty hard before flip with great results. Kind of of the mind the headbanger may like something similar.
What say you more experienced growers ?

Dog Star

Veteran
Hmmm... am not 100% sure but am encounter last run that HB didnt respond best on defoliation.. other strains,specialy closed structure indicas showing better results from defoliation.. Amnesia Core also positive responds with better yield.. and ODV3 and some other cuts i run..

but HB fuzzled me a bit cause i encounter that they are not a huge fan of defoliation.. till HB line am mostly haved very positive experiences in defoliation department but now this run i live them with more leafes to check this fact finaly..

Earlmarne

Hmmm... am not 100% sure but am encounter last run that HB didnt respond best on defoliation.. other strains,specialy closed structure indicas showing better results from defoliation.. Amnesia Core also positive responds with better yield.. and ODV3 and some other cuts i run..

but HB fuzzled me a bit cause i encounter that they are not a huge fan of defoliation.. till HB line am mostly haved very positive experiences in defoliation department but now this run i live them with more leafes to check this fact finaly..
Thank you for that, looks like Ill take it easy on them before flip then.
picture.php

G

I have to add here that my HeadBanger grow that left me with 3 females and clones of each, all the way to harvest continues to get even better after curing for another month. The one I initially thought was the best has had another pheno blow by it after curing more. My personal best grow and best quality. That may not be saying a lot compared to the expert growers but my other folks testing this for us agree. If not the best smoke they have had they cant remember a better one. In a few weeks depending on if Karma drops some ThaMelon and I get lucky and score a pack, Im going to start a few clones of the best of this for a grow to get some quantity to stock the cupboard for a while. Cant wait to get a shot at some SourD as well. I may have another strain or two to squeeze in but for the next year plus or so my garden is a Karma zone. My current GBubble is in week 5 and looking good. Hope for a nice contrast to Headbanger. I wasted a couple years on inferior genetics and with Karma and Tony's Im pretty sure thats been fixed.

Thanks again to Karma for an incredible strain.

UncleBens

Heres some pics of my current headbanger frow at 9 weeks 12 12.
I didnt get around to staking them etc as i was off my feet with work... probably could of but was too stoned in my time off :) I put a net over them after they started flopping over, wish id just done it from the start though.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

UncleBens

You cant see from the pics but theres golf ball buds quite far down under the net too. She seems to really like the cdm lighting.
picture.php
Thats sour power og at the front.

nickman

Veteran
You cant see from the pics but theres golf ball buds quite far down under the net too. She seems to really like the cdm lighting.
View ImageThats sour power og at the front.

Beautiful fat ass nugs of that Headbanger boogie...!!!...

Really nice job on these Ben...

I miss running Karma’s gear...!!!... it’s been a minute...

nickman

Veteran
Thanks! :)
If only you could smell them!

I can only imagine how good and stanky they are. They have that whiteish tint to some of the buds. Shit looks dank as .uck. I really miss growing the banger. Both of my favorite put into one. OG x Sour ...!!!...

Very nice Ben .!. :tiphat:.!.

Latest posts

Latest posts