What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Satellite Fuel Test Grow

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks ben, the Satelite Fuel side has a 1000w HPS and a 400w CMH, it just looks blue because of the white balance filter I am using on my camera so it doesn't look all orange.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post 35 as well as plants in the video at 00:45, 00:53, and 1:20 look remarkably similar to my personal mom. Check the trichs at day 45-50 to see if you get the same flowering time on one of them as my mom. On the first page of the Satellite Fuel thread I have in strains/hybrids you can see the extreme similarity in bud size and structure.

Love your grow skills you can see they are a bit N sensitive as I made sure the blueberry shined through on this cross in both high and smell. If you get an early one I have found it necessary to cut my organic mix with peat or a bit of extra chunky perlite to cut out the extra N so you can take advantage of the early flowering phenos.

Keep rockin it major really showing people how uniform and good looking this line is. I can't wait till you open a mason jar full of this stuff after 3-4 days cure...

:D

How are you liking the freaky leaves? Should be a Halloween decoration.

Yuno.Who

Wow Maj. those girls are really taking off. packing on some weight for a little over 4 weeks. Hope my vert run looks half as good as this.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Post 35 as well as plants in the video at 00:45, 00:53, and 1:20 look remarkably similar to my personal mom. Check the trichs at day 45-50 to see if you get the same flowering time on one of them as my mom. On the first page of the Satellite Fuel thread I have in strains/hybrids you can see the extreme similarity in bud size and structure.

Love your grow skills you can see they are a bit N sensitive as I made sure the blueberry shined through on this cross in both high and smell. If you get an early one I have found it necessary to cut my organic mix with peat or a bit of extra chunky perlite to cut out the extra N so you can take advantage of the early flowering phenos.

Keep rockin it major really showing people how uniform and good looking this line is. I can't wait till you open a mason jar full of this stuff after 3-4 days cure...

:D

How are you liking the freaky leaves? Should be a Halloween decoration.

Thanks man, I love positive reinforcement and I am very much looking forward to having some full jars stashed away. The CMH lights are like a rave party for leaves, they just get crazy.

Wow Maj. those girls are really taking off. packing on some weight for a little over 4 weeks. Hope my vert run looks half as good as this.

I don't do anything complicated, I am sure you can reproduce my results. There are some Satellite Fuel up on the bay right now and if you can scrape up $40 I highly recommend you grab a pack. Do a search for 40A and you will find them.

They look awesome so glad i was able to snag a pack 2day!

Me too man, these are some dynamite genes, best of luck with yours and throw me a link when you get them going.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks man, trimming is going to be a sticky mess. Shot a few pics tonight @ 44 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Horrible fucking news, I found spider mites in my grow tonight and all three of the SF had them so I chopped all of them and one other plant. Sorry guys, I really screwed the pooch on this one. I do have a bunch more and I will run her right in the future. I am just fucking crushed here. I expect to be chopping everything else I have going tomorrow. Totally my fault too, I am sure I brought them in from outside.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will cry with you ;\ Man they were lookin fire hope you can keep smoke out of it and get to smell it in the jar. Thanks very much for what you did show at least people can tell by timeline and good video and pictures what the deal is :D

For any future problems match the mite to the predator here or order the mix pack. They are all shipped next day shipping so it is usually around 90$, but damn if this site hasn't been a cure all for me.

http://www.rinconvitova.com/predator%20mite.htm

Yuno.Who

Aw man thats shitty man, sorry to hear that. Those girls were looking great man, and it can't be a total loss, at least you got to see how those girls perform.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Fucking terrorists! Yeah I hate the little bastards. I tried something a little radical today because the thought of smoking bugs was freaking me out. I took the chopped SF plants outside and blasted the shit out of them with the garden hose. Then I trimmed all big leaves off and really blasted them with the hose. Then I hung them on a clothes drying rack for a few hours in the sun. They are back hanging in my garage and do not seem to be any wetter than plant normally is the day after chop. I did not see a single one of the fuckers after the first hosing but hosed them again for good measure. I picked up some AzaMax that I will be using tonight in veg and I blasted the outdoor plant with it even though it does not show any signs of the borg.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've considered rinsing off my outdoor plants at chop because my spot is really dry and dusty. I've hesitated doing it because I was worried about loosing trichs. How do your SF's look after their bath?

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I finished trimming all of the SF last night and it is in jars now. Looks really nice still and the one person I gave a taster nug to really liked it a lot.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php