Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > High Test Fem

Thread Title Search
High Test Fem Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2018, 10:20 AM #21
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of

HIGH TEST vaporizer sample .

Buds are very dense and incredibly potent smelling. This is pure fuel and a likkle grinder action sees this bud kick up.rich resiny perfume that bring great waves of sensory pleasure and may cause sneezing if you are sensitive.
I loaded a bowl on my Mighty Vaporizer. and loaded it with a fine bud sample.
From the start I could taste howfuel like the herb being vaped remained and it tasted soooooo goood! Oh my!! This was vaping paradise! Big clouds of vapor and each one gave fuller flavor than the one before. This herb is really tasty and one I know I must grow again.
The high is fairly quick to kick in an gives a upper cut to the head taking you into the next dymension before returning you to your couchlocked heavy body. Wow! This is really , really strong! Heavy hitting! Head and body feel "steam rollered" where by I mean it has flattened mi to a degree whereby I cannot do much responsible tasks whilst the effects from this herb last. The effect is heavy heavy heavy. Perfect for my PHN needs and a good nights sleep guaranteed. I did a bit too much yestaday so now body feels a bit doped and cannabis hangover due to the high THC dose it delivers. Slept like a baby! Ate everything in my fridge!
Do not use any moving machinery or attempt driving if using this herb. It is over poweringly strong and lasts hours and hours . Take it in likkle ammounts .
Love this plant over OG Kushes and Rate it one of the best from the Sweet Skunk fem crosses. Thank You Chimera for recommending mi this one for my pain management medisun Great herb!! Thank You to BR too!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180620_102941.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	460076 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180620_103022.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	136.9 KB
ID:	460077 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180620_103127.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	460078
ULMW is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:36 AM #22
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of

Big Big Thank You Chimera. Pure medicinal goodness. My current favorite in the SS range. Lovely taste , strength and duration.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180726_222048.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	466021
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2018, 12:08 PM #23
too-dope

too-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nice
excellent work ULMW. You've really kept it rollin' in the Chimera forum. If it were still available the hightest x ss is definitely one I would've picked up. I love the quality and complexity of the effect you get from these longer flowering varieties.
too-dope is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:48 PM #24
ULMW

Check Gypsy Nirvana and Real Gorilla Seeds. They getting the seeds in limited quantities. Happy growing and thank yiu for your kind words and post Too Dope.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2018, 10:54 PM #25
AndrewNLD

AndrewNLD will become famous soon enoughAndrewNLD will become famous soon enough
I love this var. too!! was chatting with another chimera fan and he told me its a pink kush that was used....Ive never grown pink but i can see it!!
AndrewNLD is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2018, 02:23 AM #26
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewNLD View Post
I love this var. too!! was chatting with another chimera fan and he told me its a pink kush that was used....Ive never grown pink but i can see it!!
totally untrue, zero Pink Kush in the High Test

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:08 PM #27
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
The high test mother is an OG variant crossed with the Canadian Sweet Skunk clone. It's all in the Chimera archive in the sticky.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:06 PM #28
AndrewNLD

AndrewNLD will become famous soon enoughAndrewNLD will become famous soon enough
Well this is why having such a informative forum and breeder who will clear up these things!!
AndrewNLD is offline Quote