Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Sweet Skunk XL'

Thread Title Search
var 'Sweet Skunk XL' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2018, 03:26 AM #21
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Looking great ULMW, how's she smelling lately...still the same?
Jahaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:33 AM #22
unklemike

unklemike will become famous soon enough
I love how alot of Chime's gear has that oldschool growth and structure. Very unique to what you see the majority of what's growing now a day. I hope he continues to produce gear in this new chapter of cannabis.
unklemike is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:32 AM #23
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of

Thank you Chimera for another great plant packed full of amazing aromas. I find her bursting with a mix of exotic terpenes uncommon in most cannabis I have experienced.
It has some great fruity notes thst overflow into a rather medicinal cough mixture of raspberry leaf and geranium expression sometimes a clear lemony sweet skunk resinous raste over-rides the palate and taste. It has a loud scent when carried, handled and vaped. A very pleasing plant in both its growing style as well as in harvest and final product.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180814_073849.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	466020
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:31 PM #24
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post

Thank you Chimera for another great plant packed full of amazing aromas. I find her bursting with a mix of exotic terpenes uncommon in most cannabis I have experienced.
It has some great fruity notes thst overflow into a rather medicinal cough mixture of raspberry leaf and geranium expression sometimes a clear lemony sweet skunk resinous raste over-rides the palate and taste. It has a loud scent when carried, handled and vaped. A very pleasing plant in both its growing style as well as in harvest and final product.
Very nice, ULMW! How much difference in effect from Lemon Cello have you found? Does Medina bring a heaviness to it?
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:46 PM #25
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Greetings Shmavis, Thanks for the kind words and post. Yes, with XL and Medina the effect and stone is more apparent and pronounced. Good evening time herbs.Pray you are well and your garden too. Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.