in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Congo

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Congo Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2018, 11:56 AM #481
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Beautiful Congo x Kali China Herbage

I really appreciate your feedback, very few growers have shared their results with this limited edition. She has resemblances with your 'pure' KC sativa pheno recently harvested, but the flowering has clearly a more african sativa foxtailed structure.

Glad to know her effect produces giggles and is a good mood enhancer for summer time
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 09:36 AM #482
madalasatori

madalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nice
I chucked a Congo fem in my flowering room, it looks like the long flowering thin leaved type.

It really didn’t like the brightness of my gavita so I had to tuck it out of the main light.

Just had a sample at 8 weeks and it’s fantastic - very unique high and feels very much like lsd. Positive, energised and with mental clarity. Wow.

Can’t wait I see how they develop when mature. I didn’t take a clone - any idea if Congo revegges ok?
madalasatori is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2018, 08:50 PM #483
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Cool Congo x KC

Syd Barrett is online now Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-29-2018, 04:24 PM #484
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Looking lush and healthy Syd. Any stem or leaf aromas from the Congo #3 ?
Happy growing and Thanks for sharing your lovely plants znd photos.
ULMW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-29-2018, 06:58 PM #485
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Thanks brother ULMW!Not much from the stem rub,perhaps some woody Kali china aromas. Cheers matey!

Old 08-02-2018, 07:53 AM #486
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi madalasatori,

So glad you are enjoying with the cerebral, uplifting and positive qualities of your Congo's early samples Guess it can only improve after a bit more of time flowering in the plant and after a proper post harvest (drying and curing) process.

There's no problem with revegging Congo. Enjoy with her!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2018, 07:55 AM #487
dubi
Vendor

Hi Syd,

Really interesting Congo x Kali China you have there!
Love her vitality and structure, she is clearly more on the Congo side of the hybrid, can't wait to see her flowering!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2018, 10:54 AM #488
madalasatori

madalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nice
Hey Dubi I had to cut the long flowering carrot pheno at ten weeks. It could have gone a couple more but am loving it’s clear effect. I’ve found it really helps with my ADHD as it allows me to focus on one thing at a time.

Sadly my reveg failed so will be looking to discover this pheno again. How common is the carrot pheno in a pack of ten fem seeds?

Am growing beyond the brain and satori by mandala this run, will be interesting to see how they compare to the Congo.

Thank you, dubi, for making some medicine that improves my life :-)

Old 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM #489
madalasatori

One interesting observation on my Congo is that it really dulls the effects of ecstasy!

Some mates and I smoked a joint of it at a festival recently when we were rushing on e, the rushes stopped as soon as we smoked it.

Frustrating at the time but a testament to us medicinal properties.

Old 08-30-2018, 12:59 PM #490
Syd Barrett

So,this is a pic from about 2 weeks ago when I came from vacation discovering my place was swarming with broad mites...Had to brutally prune the tops after stretch(maybe could just spray but I believe all this removal helped with the eradication,also was in panic to be totally honest).

She is starting to bud up now with a fantastic aroma that gives away her kali china heritage...

4 members found this post helpful.