You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bangi Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bangi Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2018, 03:50 AM #1221
NENugger

NENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really nice
My other spot with 3 more Bangi Haze clones.
11 gal grow bags

BH clone in ground

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:28 AM #1222
red23

Ace

My first attempt, still a newbie ,a few months back with Ace's seeds.
Bangi Haze and a shy Panama in the background.Indoor grow 600W HPS.Last photo,6weeks from seed.Bangi Haze...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1689.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	463656 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7298.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	463657 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8814.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	463658 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7700.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	463718

Last edited by red23; 07-22-2018 at 06:36 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2018, 04:04 AM #1223
red23

Quote:
Originally Posted by red23 View Post
My first attempt, still a newbie ,a few months back with Ace's seeds.
Bangi Haze and a shy Panama in the background.Indoor grow 600W HPS.Last photo,6weeks from seed.Bangi Haze...
Around 3 to 31/2 months,transition to outdoors, and problems,but finished her...Second foto,was a month? before she was cut down.She did put some weight on in that period
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1115.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	463794 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2164.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	463795

Old 07-23-2018, 04:15 AM #1224
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to all
Hi NENugger and Red23 !
Looking really good brothers !

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:03 AM #1225
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
Greetings,

I love Dubi's Bangi Haze genetics. I thought maybe you peeps might be interested in my current Bangi Haze selections. Here is the Bangi Haze grandmother (2016):

Here is a sister of the male use for the next generation. It is the Bangi Haze grandma crosses with my long time pollen chucking line (2017):

Here is the most sativa looking Kali Mist x Bangi Haze child (2018):

I kept a cutting of the 2017 sister, pictured above, to backcross to, if the Kali Mist genetics make it significantly slower to ripen. This is likely. After that, I have another line that are cousins that I will bring together. The cousin line will have Nanan Bouclou bred into it. In the end, Bangi Haze genetics will be a significant component. For now they are getting diluted/invigorated with other high quality genetics with similar clear, clear, energetic, cerebral traits.

ThaiBliss

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:36 AM #1226
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Thank you ThaiBliss for the blessing of your wonderful plant photos. Beautiful garden you got going on. Happy growing and thanks again for sharing..
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:06 PM #1227
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
My Bangi's in the peaceful woods. Not getting a lot of direct sun but they don't seem to mind much. I have the tops I cut cloned and on 11-13 indoors. Found my first male today and cut him out of this group, he had some serious aroma as I broke him up and fed him to the worms. I would have used him if I had more room but I just don't. So I'm down to 6 plants
sorry they are sideways
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2474.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	463843 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2475.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	463844
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2018, 02:26 AM #1228
NENugger

NENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really niceNENugger is just really nice
The BH fem from seed looking choppable but maybe Thursday.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:27 AM #1229
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to all
Beautifully ripe NENugger ! Looks delicious...!

Congratulations my friend !

It would be a dream come true if weather and insects could allow this young BH (with sisters and friends) to get close enough from such ripeness....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Bangi Haze.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	463909

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:47 PM #1230
NENugger

Thanks everyone. Thaibliss says it is ready now and recommends BH is good to go slightly early - so I'm off to the basement to chop. Now I'm realizing that a scrog with plants that mature at different times might be a pain is the butt. I also have a Panama and small Queen Mother in same 32 x32 in tent. We'll see how it goes.

2 members found this post helpful.