You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Golden Tiger

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Golden Tiger Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2018, 09:30 PM #1351
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Start of her 7th week now and loving how heavy her buds are and how resinous she is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180716_201851.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	463043 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180716_201903.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	463044
ULMW is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:55 PM #1352
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Those babies are going to be HUGE come harvest your going to need scaffolding to hold them up, blown away my friend you have to love the Golden tiger.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:02 PM #1353
jaded1

jaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of light
Lovely looking GT ULMW bro,what smells are you getting from her?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:41 PM #1354
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Greetings Tangwena! Pray you are well my friend. Honored you like the GT so much and indeed I feel she is stacking on weight that will need plenty of support to hold her thru til harvest.. Must be all that resin building up!!!
Some interesting sativa esq scents from the leaves but buds are rather more lemony and fresh smelling Fuel notes perhaps in amongst all I know is the Malawi presentimg and that was like in Zamaldelica and Guawi all of which are superb and high grade herbs. Looking forward to some GT. Tganks for the interest , kind words and support. Happy growing!!
ULMW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:32 AM #1355
SolarLogos

SolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura about
GT week 6

Greetings ULMW and fellow growers. Those are some gorgeous flowers for going into wk 7! You do very nice work my friend, I just wish my flowers were just half of what yours are! My GT start wk 7 of flower in a couple more days. I started with the standard seeds, 6 of them (thanks again for the freebie ACE!). One didn't germ, a second never got much past the starting gates (moment of silence) and a 3rd was a hermie. Nonetheless, I'm quite excited about the 3 ladies I have now. I have 5 malawi standard that are all 3 weeks old, so I'm hoping for a nice male I can cross into GT clones for seed (kept clones of all 3 ladies). We've been in the mid to upper 90's for a while and the few 103-106F temps at the beginning of flower may have set them back a bit, but otherwise they are doing great. They tolerate mid 90's well, but get moved into shade any higher than that. I will post my 3 ladies and maybe you or someone wouldn't mind telling me which pheno type I have. I have never grown Thai and my 1st ever Malawi (Ace) is only 3 weeks old. Thank you all kindly.
Peace, God Bless
SolarLogos is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 12:35 AM #1356
SolarLogos

SolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura about
GT #2 in 6 weeks flower

Here is GT 2 (GT 1 and GT6 didn't make it). She is the smallest and has the smallest flowers of the 3 GT. Her smell is not very strong like the other 2, but she has a nice fresh lemon smell nonetheless.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:37 AM #1357
SolarLogos

GT #4 in 6 weeks flower

This is my favorite. I have always felt a connection to her from the very beginning. She has the most amazing smell ever, white cake batter! If your eyes were closed, you would swear you were sniffing fresh cake batter. It smells very sweet, creamy and quite rich, with just a hint of lemon.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:40 AM #1358
SolarLogos

GT #5 in 6 weeks flower

This one (#5) is the most resinous and the largest. Also, she is coated in resin compared to the other 2. She smells of lemon and healing or temple incense.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:43 AM #1359
SolarLogos

Here they are just before going into flower, so you can see they got a decent little stretch.
Peace, God Bless

Old 07-17-2018, 01:08 AM #1360
SolarLogos

Here are better pictures of the leaves if anyone has any thoughts regarding the pheno types. The 3 pictures are top views of each female along side of it's clone, starting with GT2, then GT4, then GT5.
Peace, God Bless