You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Ethiopian x Malawi Fem Tester 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Ethiopian x Malawi Fem Tester 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2018, 04:27 PM #11
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Greetings and glad tidings Farmerlion. pray you and the family are well. I see the garden is!! Lovely grows !!!
Thanks for yiur kind words and interest. I am already falling for this combo without the need of trying. Two great African strains meeting creating pure upliftment.
Saw a tip or two with nute burn which istelling me keep it extremely week for these girls. I use 10ml of coco A & B with Buffer Agent in 12 L water and still too high. So stay way below half strength dosage for this plant. Will be a joy in soil as plants are meant to be grown in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180625_171955.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	460618
ULMW is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:41 PM #12
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
satta

theJointedOne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:42 PM #13
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of

Loving how well this plant is behaving and settling in to my garden.
Just ordered some more seeds as I am sure this will be a regular in my gardens.
Thank You Dubi ! Ace Seeds!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180702_090710.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	461336
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:40 PM #14
ULMW

2nd week of flower and we are stretching!!! Loving this plant. Just got my order of more seeds of this variety too. Am sure she will be a winner.
Happy growing!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180716_202642.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	463049
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:32 PM #15
ULMW

ULMW is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 05:46 AM #16
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi ULMW,

How is doing your Ethiopian x Malawi fem ? She is a really beautiful plant since seedling stage, hope she is doing well in flowering!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 05:57 PM #17
ULMW

All going very vigorously in flower will post photo update when I get chance and there is something to post about. Stretch is about done now all 2m plants and would go on outdoors into giants.. lovely genetics. Thanks as ever Dubi and Ace seeds for the top quality sees and breeding work
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2018, 12:19 PM #18
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks ULMW!

Would love to see her in flowering if you have the chance!
dubi is offline Quote