Can't tell you all just how excited l am to have just picked up the last pack of these from the "Ace" website; sorry to anyone who missed out!!
I've been looking for a very long time, 25 years 😉, for my ultimate strain.....finished half way through April, or less, cold, mould and disease resistant, dense, easy to trim buds that go all the way from the top to the bottom of the stems, which, results in high yields and hard hitting potency. I'm hoping from all the good things l've been reading about this plant that this is it!!
Because it's such a new plant there's a few questions l haven't been able to answer for myself, in my research and was hoping this might be a good place to ask 🤓
1) What do you believe is the maximum amount of soil they need?
2) What is the minimum amount of daylight hours before they can be put outdoors (using sunrise and sunset as daylight hours)
3) It states in the description, that they require medium-high feeds, from memory but perhaps someone could outline an outdoors feeding schedule that has been productive.
4) What's the maximum height, width and weight achievable in a perfect scenario and
5) What is the best pheno to watch out for??
I'd like to say "thanks " to Dubi for talking the time out of his day to be present in these threads and pass on his knowledge and genetics, without ego and within a time frame that is helpful!!
I'm on "The Ace Train"