What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOS: undiagnosed dilemma

OutdoorBeginner

Hello all,

A small portion of my garden is expressing some strange symptoms. Please see attached yellowing/curling/burning. This is one strain out of about 30, with no others showing signs. Same feeding regiment, same sun exposure, same soil.

Any ideas? Have you ever experience something like this? All input is welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11

Limeygreen

Veteran
Did that plant happen to dry out too much one day? It looks like it got crispy from not enough moisture.

PDX Dopesmoker

Get some closer pictures, but the way some of the leaf blade edges are curling in looks like possible evidence of russet mites. Of course I have a russet mite problem myself so I got russet mites on the mind too, but I let my infestation get worse than it needed to be when I spent some time trying to correct other imaginary issue before I realized what was the actual cause of all my problems.