What's new

2017 NorCal Outdoor

JOJO420

Veteran
Aloha everyone :) welcome to this year 2017 outdoor adventure. Pull up a seat, grab the popcorn and let's watch a movie unfold. We put this garden in on June 7-10 from scratch.
Running the legal limit of 48 plants in 200 gallon Geopots, all organic outdoor.

Clones:
GG#4
Black Lime
True Blue
Blackberry

Seedlings:
Jabbas Stash
Goji OG
NYCD x OG
Blue Dream x Snow Lotus

We used Marley mix from DenBeste in Ukiah.
Water source is a 15 acre lake :), that we own water rights to. So don't worry I'm not stealing water.

Watering out of a 210 gallon tank that fits in the bed of my pickup, so hand watered the whole time.
We do have a 3000 gallon tank, with brand new drip system from dripworks being installed as we speak. But so far all hand watered.

So let's start the show

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    IMG_0671.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 13

OregonBorn

Neck strain from looking at the photos... amusing tree farm there. Whatdayado with all the weed? And how do you harvest/trim it all? The most I grew was 24 plants in Central California. We were trimming for months!

St. Phatty

Aloha everyone :) welcome to this year 2017 outdoor adventure. Pull up a seat, grab the popcorn and let's watch a movie unfold. We put this garden in on June 7-10 from scratch.
Running the legal limit of 48 plants in 200 gallon Geopots, all organic outdoor.
Watering out of a 210 gallon tank that fits in the bed of my pickup, so hand watered the whole time.
We do have a 3000 gallon tank, with brand new drip system from dripworks being installed as we speak. But so far all hand watered.

So let's start the show

Can't help but be curious what the soil temps are when air temps get into the 100's.

JOJO420

Veteran
I'm so busy picking leaves n middles I have no time to think these days ...
As to what we do with it , I don't count my chickens before they hatch so to speak..
Let's just say I got more patients than I got patience, it's all medical in my situation .

JOJO420

Veteran
Pics

Attachments

• IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0679.jpg
    IMG_0679.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 12

JOJO420

Veteran
Can't help but be curious what the soil temps are when air temps get into the 100's.

Good question, am unsure honestly. Gotta be high though?
I use a liberal, meaning 6" plus of rice straw on top now plus the canopy completely shades the 200's at this point .

JOJO420

Veteran
Neck strain from looking at the photos... amusing tree farm there. Whatdayado with all the weed? And how do you harvest/trim it all? The most I grew was 24 plants in Central California. We were trimming for months!

Yeah sorry about the neck strain , my IPhone is doing this sideways thing. Anyone know how to adjust these pics? When I preview they look correct, then upload sideways.

So as to trimming it, just like everyone else we have a trim crew, and this year we are gonna use a twister possibly. I am still unsure if the machine is the way on some of these plants . We will see
I'm gonna post the trim results :)

moritzst

hey jojo

very nice garden u got there

im always editing my pictures, flipping them 360°(two times 180), save them again and it works...

keep up the good work...

greez

OregonBorn

Yeah sorry about the neck strain , my IPhone is doing this sideways thing. Anyone know how to adjust these pics? When I preview they look correct, then upload sideways.

So as to trimming it, just like everyone else we have a trim crew, and this year we are gonna use a twister possibly. I am still unsure if the machine is the way on some of these plants . We will see
I'm gonna post the trim results :)

I dunno how to adjust the pix here. Every forum is different.

Trimmers are going to be in high demand here in Southern Oregon this year. Weather here is superb this summer (albeit smoky). Good that you grow medical. DEA be damned. But isn't medical weed all going away in California? I have looked at a few trimming machines at the trade shows, but they are spendy. Not sure of how well they work either.

JOJO420

Veteran
Update time :)
Pics of NYCD x OG from seed
flowers stacking hard , resin abounds...
Some of these colas are longer than my armpit to my outstretched fingers, gonna be huge ...
Mid October is target harvest
weather depending
fingers crossed

Attachments

• IMG_0710.jpg
    IMG_0710.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0947.jpg
    IMG_0947.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 10

JOJO420

Veteran
Eh everyone, so sorry bout da pics I am posting. Just cannot get them to be right side up... so frustrated :(
When I do the preview function they look great, then upload turns them sideways every time..
help!

JOJO420

Veteran
I'm gonna stop this thread unfortunately because I cannot get my pics straight.
Sorry everyone :(

Antrim

Keep it going! Don't worry about the pics! We've all twisted ourselves into pretzels to inspect our plants before, we can sure as hell tilt our heads (or laptops) to see your amazing grow. After years of organic indoor grows I'm finally in the position to move under the sun for next season and this thread is pure info gold! I want to see this through to the end.

JOJO420

Veteran
Ok here we go!!
sorry if still sideways ?

These plants are 100% organic in 200 gallon soil geo pots.

The only spray I have ever used from start to finish is Amazing Dr Zymes eliminator.
Nothing else...

Attachments

• IMG_1116.jpg
    IMG_1116.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1029.jpg
    IMG_1029.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 14

JOJO420