What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THAT PIFF.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10k for a cut whats up

nvrmnd just saw you said it was nevilles!
a couple bitcoins cant even pry a cut out of the hands that hold her!
one day

Spaventa

Veteran
10k for a cut whats up

nvrmnd just saw you said it was nevilles!
a couple bitcoins cant even pry a cut out of the hands that hold her!
one day

He said "PIFF" refers to a terpene profile i.e. a flavour/smell not a clone.
What I think he's talking about is Frankincense type terpenes and that church smell. To me its a classic Haze aroma.

Last edited:

Piffy

exactly!

exactly!

He said "PIFF" refers to a terpene profile i.e. a flavour/smell not a clone.
What I think he's talking about is Frankincense type terpenes and that church smell. To me its a classic Haze aroma.

i dont want to sound like the expert here, but yes you are right. it went by and goes by many names, because the guys that would sell it didnt know it by any name other than Haze. and they usually didnt grow it. every body who purchased it had their own name for it, lol. sometimes it was Ohaze, sometimes Super silver haze. nl5/haze. as long as it had that terp profile! which we all know every haze seed planted will not carry that winning terp profile

Piffy

i must add...

i must add...

i dont want to sound like the expert here, but yes you are right. it went by and goes by many names, because the guys that would sell it didnt know it by any name other than Haze. and they usually didnt grow it. every body who purchased it had their own name for it, lol. sometimes it was Ohaze, sometimes Super silver haze. nl5/haze. as long as it had that terp profile! which we all know every haze seed planted will not carry that winning terp profile

depending on what block you were buying your haze, i can likely tell which cultivar the most popular blocks were selling. it all got Famous and ultra available by way of Audubon. right near the theater where Malcolm X was assassinated. they had a super silver haze cut. years later it was post and dykeman area they work from florida, lots of nl5/haze

Lesnah

Yup, sounds close to what i remember everytime i was visiting my cousin Up in Dyckman....POST/Sherman/Arden/Thayer were the blocks with the puree ever since 1995

Its either Puree or Haraka(regs)

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Do you know when the plant was grown from seed? or when the seed was purchased? I thought the Piff predated MNS?

G `day Piffy

Nice click bait bro .

Mr Nice Nevil`s Haze is the Piff !? Wait there while I call up Big Herb !! . Tell him after all these years the quest is over . LOL .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

sour power

I wasnt gonna post but nev haze is very close to frankies but still it is not frankies.i got peoples in the heights on 173rd and ive been going over there since 92.smoke a lot of good reputations from many different hazes and non-hazes stalking the franks cut.me and big herb had plenty of talks over the years and there are some close representations but still atleast to me no real puday,piff,franks,nyc haze,etc.the closest for me was mango haze and the doors.countless packs of mango haze to get one that was very close but still it had a sweet undertone.for me frankies is more meaty,metallic,leather,blood,spicy,incense.the doors had slight sour with incense.about to rock out out ace gear and chimera frankies see what i can find.like frank stated earlier if anyone has the real puday and can prove it i got $$$ on deck asap.

P.s.not saying people didnt pass things off as the franks.im saying the real franks cant be mistaken because when side by side, copy cats dont come close just mediocre to the franks fyi

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Nice click bait bro .

I always thought the thing that made the REAL Piff legendary was the quality of the high, but that doesn't seem to matter anymore, now, it's all about the smell and taste.

..... easy to breed for smell and taste, not so easy to reproduce that oldtime high.

................. please let me know if anyone finds it!:tiphat:

No mention on the simply irrestible?
Many reports of frankincense

I've grown it and have one finishing up now - it has a great yield!

A

AVOH

I always thought the thing that made the REAL Piff legendary was the quality of the high, but that doesn't seem to matter anymore, now, it's all about the smell and taste.

..... easy to breed for smell and taste, not so easy to reproduce that oldtime high.

................. please let me know if anyone finds it!:tiphat:

I've grown it and have one finishing up now - it has a great yield!

Me too she is drying now
But i have a whole 4 x8 tent of her in like. Wwek 6
One plant takes up a 4x4 space
Beast

Spaventa

Veteran
I hope theres some in the clone I'm running now. Ive come to hate searching for it because Im disappointed more often than not. So sick and tired of running 17 week trees that look horrible and you only persevere with in the hope of finding some in it, and 6 months later don't.
I'll only try the seeds left in my stash then Im only trying clones that are at least claimed to have it. Far too many seed strain descriptions promise and don't deliver. Lines that did once, don't any more so its a needle in a haystack. Hay literally sometimes lol

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
2 of the 3 , the puday silver/green n the 178 golden one are alive n well in bx, ri, n sCali.... That original super stringy floral soapy incense 90s cut( purple haze) is not held by anyone I know...could be alive in Florida...but not likely..

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts