What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Philosopher Seeds Lemon Og Candy test grow

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Your telling me you got that stem in 30 days from seed ??????? WHAT! Thats a 4 month plant stem indoors! Insane.

Was going to comment anyways as I have 4 Lemon OG seeds too from philosopher. Thinking about popping them if I don't have too many keepers in my current run to keep me going. I think they are female seeds right? They were freebies from alchimiaweb

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
No I just compared pictures from the outdoor transplant 3 days prior to that picture so its obviously not those plants. Was that a joke, bad communication or you trying to dupe us stonehenge ? ;o

No I just compared pictures from the outdoor transplant 3 days prior to that picture so its obviously not those plants. Was that a joke, bad communication or you trying to dupe us stonehenge ? ;o

Lol yeah just messing with yall!!!:laughing:

That stem is from one of my 818 headband hybrd trees, she's huge pushing 10' now :biggrin:

The Hermit

Hahaha very funny Stonehedge, I know they're vigorous, but not quite that much!

Jokes aside, I'm subbed up and really looking forward to the show, it's all looking really great so far. Thanks for sharing, happy growing!

I'll bet those 818 headband are gonna be impressive too! :bigeye:

Day 37

Day 37

Hahaha very funny Stonehedge, I know they're vigorous, but not quite that much!

Jokes aside, I'm subbed up and really looking forward to the show, it's all looking really great so far. Thanks for sharing, happy growing!

I'll bet those 818 headband are gonna be impressive too! :bigeye:

Thanks for looking in my friend! The 818's are insane.... Totally xxx rated now lol...

Here's the Lemon OG Candy day 37 of veg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 22
Real even growth

Real even growth

All look very much the same at this point maybe a inch or two at most from tallest to shortest!

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Very Sativa!

Im contemplating popping my 4. I was originally planning on just running Scotts OG and Agent Orange for a while and do some mono cropping. Decisions. Decisions

53 days of veg

53 days of veg

I caved in people...

Here they are, will post sporadic pics, for the full thread about these guinepigs in my fully organic soil mix check out this thread. Giving them a go in my soil that has only composts and manures, no store bought amendments. Want to see what a natural soil is capable of.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344617

View Image View Image

Alright cool i think given enough root space their gonna love a natural type soil..

Mine are growing out of control lol. Was originally thinking maybe a lb from the five since i started them so late but now thats a given.. Who knows these things maybe putting out way more than i expected!

Philo's Lemon OG Candy day 53 of veg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 18

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Alright cool i think given enough root space their gonna love a natural type soil..

Mine are growing out of control lol. Was originally thinking maybe a lb from the five since i started them so late but now thats a given.. Who knows these things maybe putting out way more than i expected!

Philo's Lemon OG Candy day 53 of veg

They look healthy. I will use your size as the standard to compare mine to. This was day 7.

picture.php

First sign of flowering!

First sign of flowering!

Day 61 i see the first sign of flowering! Yippeee!!!

Gonna start counting days of flowering, tmo will be day 1.

Here we go should get more interesting now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 17

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Looks lovely. Whole Plant shot on the next update? ;)

When they first showed hair clusters its usually at day 7-14 after lights flip to 12/12 indoors. would you not want to add 10 days to your count instead of starting at 1 when you see those clusters outside?

Looks lovely. Whole Plant shot on the next update? ;)

When they first showed hair clusters its usually at day 7-14 after lights flip to 12/12 indoors. would you not want to add 10 days to your count instead of starting at 1 when you see those clusters outside?

I find growing outdoors takes a bit more patience than indoors i figure whats 7-14 days on either end really? :)

Heres the best i can do to fit all five whole plants in the pic my favotite is the closest one left side of pic. Second favorite right side plant in the back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 21
Update day 21of flowering

Update day 21of flowering

Here u go on or about day 21 of flowering!

Two out of the five are showing a few fresh pink and orange hairs. Much more visible in person then in pics. Im thinking it may progress more in the next week or two will see. Definetly starting to get a nice sweet flowery fragrance now. Not very loud but nice and sweet. We had a freakish thunder lighting and rain storm come threw since last update thankfully these little girls took it with no real issues unfortunantly some of my big girls took a beating.....

Philosophers Lemon OG Candy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 19