What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scandinavian Guerilla Lat.60 2017

NorthernSoul

nice color in the first pic
how long were you able to let that one flower for?

four months smoke is great from two plants
how does it compare to what you would get otherwise?
/and how much is AW

good luck on the grow!
hopefully you can produce enough to sustain yourself for this whole year
I like it too, think it got cut down in early september not fully finished, rainy year.

AW - afterwork. If I must guess weight I'm guessing ~200g, Early 130-150g, Auto 50-70g.

That would be the dream. Second spot crashed so a little hard objective maybe, but I'm trying :D

Sincerely, NS!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Thanks for answering my questions. It seems like so few people grow in cool/rainy climates, so its not been easy guesstimating plant potential.

NorthernSoul

Thanks for answering my questions. It seems like so few people grow in cool/rainy climates, so its not been easy guesstimating plant potential.
No problem, just fun!

Very hard to guess/estimate with this many variables. A bad year can easily bisect the harvest.

"Checklist northern grow spot"
A good spot with much sun, preferable morning sun that makes the water/moist to evaporate from buds as quick as possible.
You want the spot to have good airflow/wind for the same reason.
Seeds with auto/early genetics.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
right on, man!

thanks for answering my questions as well
its interesting to hear about what growers in other climates deal with

when i asked about what you would get otherwise i was more thinking quality wise, not weight
like, if you produce four months of worth of smoke, where do you get weed the other eight months of the year?
sorry if i was unclear

"Checklist northern grow spot"
A good spot with much sun, preferable morning sun that makes the water/moist to evaporate from buds as quick as possible.
You want the spot to have good airflow/wind for the same reason.
Seeds with auto/early genetics."

all sound growing practices no matter what your climate, brother
cant wait to see how your grow turns out

NorthernSoul

when i asked about what you would get otherwise i was more thinking quality wise, not weight
like, if you produce four months of worth of smoke, where do you get weed the other eight months of the year?
sorry if i was unclear
Ahh okey. Right now I'm in the middle of moving from my apartment so I can't grow anything indoors, but will start as soon as I moved.

It's a big market for cannabis here. I happen to have a work-buddy that sells so it's fairly easy to get ur hands on :dance013:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
awesome! it sounds like the way it was here before it became legal
good connections are key

what are the popular strains up there?

NorthernSoul

Back again!

Back again!

Sorry guys, been moving and I'm having big problems with the internet at the new place.

Spot is doing good, gonna have some nice spears when this is finished.
Will fill you up with some pictures.

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 15

NorthernSoul

I'm going to upload more pics soon but the internet is not working with me at the time.....

All auto-males are gone, female showing nice flowers. Many Early-males are gone, but I guess it will keep on coming.

See you soon..

NorthernSoul

winter is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sS7-CfPn6Q

watch out..:) i think this week is pretty much latest to start flower or next if you want to finnish this latitudes.. what a shitty summer lol lets hope we get better in next 10 year perioid
Hahaha!
Worst summer here as far I can remember.. Cold and dry.. Had a few weeks in april that was warmer then this shit..

All the males are gone, 4 early and 10 autos females is what's left. Should've been quicker with the scissor to give them a bit more space. Not the end of the world.

Everything is flowering, but the early's is MUCH more late than I anticipated. Well, we'll see how it goes.
nTVkR7f.jpg

byd5MJL.jpg

1PwAR0P.jpg

gorilla ganja

They look nice and healthy. Do they get full day sun? The spot looks like it would, but I am wondering why no side branching or is it a strain thing?

Peace GG

NorthernSoul

Looking nice man!! :tiphat:
Thanks pal! :tiphat:

They look nice and healthy. Do they get full day sun? The spot looks like it would, but I am wondering why no side branching or is it a strain thing?

Peace GG
Not entirely full day, the trees around shades the spot a few hours in both morning and evening.

Just like a sog, if there plants everywhere they won't branch out but instead stretch to reach the sunlight. I like the shape of these donkey dicks/spears.
Minimal popcorn buds, they're easy and fast trim outside and doesn't take up much space when bringing them home.

Thanks.

M

metsäkana

autoflowers will finnish but im not sure those earlies will get 50 post lets pm =)
wanna see photo from last year that what they will look after month from this point..? we are on similar latitude so i guess its similar growing and season ending
well the earlies are pretty small so they have little chance to produce some hash extraction stuff maybe they should now have small start nuggets size of thumb if you want to finnish them
best way is the pick the earliers on first year sex those and use then next
i see lot of strains marketed early that are not earli enough to finnish +60north latitudes
you should watch finnish site forums and ''ulkokasvatus'' threads i think we have more stuff than sweden or norway meaning activity and advice

NorthernSoul

autoflowers will finnish but im not sure those earlies will get 50 post lets pm =)
wanna see photo from last year that what they will look after month from this point..? we are on similar latitude so i guess its similar growing and season ending
well the earlies are pretty small so they have little chance to produce some hash extraction stuff maybe they should now have small start nuggets size of thumb if you want to finnish them
best way is the pick the earliers on first year sex those and use then next
i see lot of strains marketed early that are not earli enough to finnish +60north latitudes
you should watch finnish site forums and ''ulkokasvatus'' threads i think we have more stuff than sweden or norway meaning activity and advice
Yeah, I think your right. The earlys are as told, much more late than last year/expected.

My girlfriend dropped the ext. hdd on the floor. Pretty much every old pic is gone.

I would like a strain that finish somewhere between my earlys and autos, that would be optimal I think. Probably going to pheno-hunt in one spot next year, full pollination, will be fun.

I'll work on the 50 posts, take care!