What's new

Brother Bear 2017

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Small outdoor grow for me this year. It's been 5 years since I put any outside. 1 Grape Ape, 1 Pre 98 Bubba Kush. I've got a GG#4 to come out yet too.

Grape Ape

picture.php

Pre 98

picture.php

Not much, but it keeps me happy. Thanks for viewing :smoweed:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Trout, even better to see you back posting around here again my friend :friends:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A small show, but as I said in my rep message I'm honored to have you watching. Thanks for posting up :smoke:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
northstate - To long my friend. I'm glad to be posting again as well. I was up on the mountain watering. And lurking on Ic ( even when not posting I still lurked ALOT) and I thought, shit I haven't posted or shared anything in quite some time. So I snapped a few pics and here we are. I appreciate your visit to my small thread :smoweed:

~star~crash~ LoL I do indeed remember you. So glad you came back to us. So many I miss, and have missed. I'll have to get over and check k out what's going on in your thread these days.

And to those who stopped by and repped me :smoke out:
Thank ya !!!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Slabs - :wave: Long as it stays dry this fall we should be good. Thanks for the visit friend.

LouDog420 - Can't take a trip to Garden Grove without LouDog in the van ;)
I'll take them good vibes, and send my own back your way.

I'm Dykster - :huggg: Thank you :huggg:

CannaFunk - They sure do ! However i'll have to admit here. I no longer carry water. I've got a treacherous mountain road that runs through the back of my land. I just drive up what's needed and drop it off close to my spot.

ziel-zielona - ZZ !! Always a pleasure to have a visit from you good sir. I hope to not disappoint yourself, or any others watching.

Thanks for helping get this thread started everyone ! I hope to get up there sometime this weekend or early next week to clean out the bottoms and spread the tops out a bit. Before going outside these ladies were revegged mother's. So there is quite a bit of growth right near the ground I would like to clean up. As well as get the GG#4 up there as well.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trichrider - It was quite a pain in the ass digging the holes. I certainly did pull out many rocks. So I only did 10gal holes. Next year I'll set something up above ground :yes:

ManyManySpliffs - :wave: Proud ta have you watch. Thank you for them vibes :smoweed:

Went up yesterday, no work, no pictures, just talking loving words to the ladies. Thanks for all the rep messages from everyone, I have missed you all too :friends:

ManyManySpliffs

what a special feeling it is to get out there and hang w/ the girls ..eh?

:smoker:

You can say that again, ain't nothing like it. I try to check on my babies atleast twice a day right now while I still can. I know once I transplant them to their final resting place I won't get to hang with them as much. The really sucky part of guerilla farming.

Latest posts

Latest posts