What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else love Zamaldelica and making crosses with it?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This was my favorite out of 4 zam x hemlock (durban x La con). Flavor took after the hemlock/durban. Thick full flavored smoke. Not keeper quality but plenty good enough to make me want to try a better selected zamal male on a few of my girls.

Hi bigtacofarmer,

Was Zamaldelica the male of the cross ?
What qualities do you like the most from Hemlock ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Have two Zamaldelica/ Satori going. Incredibly vigorous and healthy so far. Topped twice and still going strong. Satori was always a bit slow for me but the Zam has zoomed up the vigor. MY camera is out of action atm but will get pics when I get them into flower.

Just put 5 Zamaldelica/ More Cowbell (GSC Forum Cut x 88g13/hp) into water. All sank. So will get them happening also! Huzzah!

Hi nksv,

I have heard good things about Mandala's sativa strains, curious to know how our Zamaldelica combines with their Satori, good luck with them!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's my ZAM(thai pheno) which if i'm not mistaken is from the Golden Tiger Thai side of Zamadelica..

Concretely, Golden Tiger currently contains 2 Thai strains (Koh Chang Thai and Hmong Thai),
Destroyer has the Meao Thai genetics, should be an interesting cross as the two Destroyer pheno's were exceptional and still are
every afternoon when I spark it up!

View Image]View Image[/URL]

I crossed him with
Ace's Green Haze x Malawi
Cannbiogen's Destroyer
Brothers Grimm Cindy99

Green HZ / Malawi X ZAM(Thai Pheno) on the first row on left
Destroyer x ZAM(Thai Pheno) middle row
CINZAM C99 x ZAM(Thai Pheno) last row to the right

With rest of the group ready for summer..
Ace and other genetics

Thanks again ace!!

Hi ThermalRider,

Zamaldelica was bred with the first Golden Tiger version which only had 1 Thai strain (Meao/Hmong) at that time. Golden Tiger was upgraded later, including 2 Thais (Koh Chang too) in its genetic background.

Best wishes with your Zamaldelica crosses! :ying:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hi bigtacofarmer,

Was Zamaldelica the male of the cross ?
What qualities deo you like the most from Hemlock ?

Yes, zamal male. From the hemlock I like that it has a thick, almost minty type flavor. In the pheno I pictured it shortened height and flower time as well as added yield. In the other phenos yield was very low.
It was a last minute decision to make the cross. We had a location with some males flowering and decided to try it out. The Hemlock was from a feminized pack from Reserva privada colorado. I was nice smoke but not much of the durban high. My thought was hopefully the Z would add the sativa effect and hopefully retain some of the more useful traits of the hemlock. I have a small space with low ceilings to go with my growing sativa addiction.

Considering I just used the sniff test to pick the male and the female was the best of 7. I would expect a lot better things if I had made a selection from a larger population.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hi willydread,

That cross sounds nice! ;) I also would like to explore Zamaldelica elite x C5 (NL/Haze) in the future.
Thanks Dubi,time will tell...
it would be interesting to find the old C5 cut(or also A5) and use it for this cross...

nksv

Hi nksv,

I have heard good things about Mandala's sativa strains, curious to know how our Zamaldelica combines with their Satori, good luck with them!

Well, you're actually responsible for me wanting to do all these crosses! haha. Yeah, I reckon this one will be amazing. I started out just wanting to grow some nice sativas now I am a seed making maniac!

I have done an old Haze that came from a Skunkman mix pack. Strong mango terps. Not totally sure what type of Haze though. Cross with the Zam and it's a great smoke. I have an amazing Zam male that I have been using. I am having a great time with all this! Thanks D.

nksv

Three Zamaldelica/More Cowbell seedlings going strong.
Zamaldelica/ Satori is going off in veg - will flip soon.
Wife smashed camera so no pics for now but plenty of of time!
I have a feeling these will be pretty transcendental smokes...huzzah!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Zamaldelica x nl5hz still grow,apparently it seems nl5haze very dominant....
picture.php

nksv

hey all, here's a look into my micro ghetto zamaldelica posse temple!

This is all during a super cold winter in a small cupboard. Who said you can't make incredible sativa crosses in a tiny box. Cupboard was free, lights are home made LED about 150w actuals, free from a mate. Just having fun and mega therapy playing around with these extra dimensional genetics. Everything is growing out of small recycled milk and oil containers - 2 to 4 liters.

First off, is the More cowbell (GSC Forum cut x 88 G13 x HP) crossed with the Zamaldelica - I love the structure. Awesome SOG strain for sure. Doing amazing in a 2L milk bottle! This one will be fire.

picture.php

Here is an Apollo 11 f4 Genius pheno with the Zamaldelica, really beautiful and super vigourous:

picture.php

Here's a peek into the zamadelica cross temple, in here are Panama/Zam, A11/Zam and MoreC/Zam:

picture.php

I'll add these in soon, the mighty Satori/Zamaldelica cross! I simply cannot wait for this one! These might have to go outside as we are coming into spring soon....

picture.php

Seeds of Orient Express/ Zam and some Zam f2s are popping. Looking forward to those also. Anyone have much on Zamaldelica f2s? That will be fun for sure!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Little update, i have cut one plant of nlhz x zamaldelica because was a male,the other two plants are females...
picture.php

The Little skunk haze x zamaldelica need more time...
picture.php

nksv

Bit of an update. I am close to harvesting a couple from my winter micro sog and the smells coming out of these crosses are amazing.

Zam / More cowbell: spicey tropical smells. Frosty and stocky.
Zam/ Apollo 11: Pineapple cheetos smells on top of the Zam terps. Yum
Zam/Panama: Oh man, peachy mango bliss....

The more cowbell and apollo 11 have massively reduced the flowering time but the Zam has added to the vigor. Really looking forward to how they smoke! The Zam/Pam has a few more weeks and also going to be a wonderful realm.

Satori/Zam into flower now at just 1 week. I am very very very excited to see how these turn out.

Smoke reports on all these to follow when ready!

nksv

so we have the Zam / More cowbell and Zam/Apollo 11 drying out now. Zam/Panama still going, of course, and the smells are amazing.

next in will be Orient Express/Zam and some Zam f2s I made but I might put these outdoors now spring has sprung.

all satori/zam were male so I am soaking a few more. I just revisited the satori smoke and it's exceptional. I am also soaking Panama/Satori as of today. I feel like a king! haha

G

Sounds like a lot of fun nksv!Really interested in zam x oe.I think that there was a limited edition once...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
At the moment I can not take pictures, however I have a cross zamaldelica x h. fantaseed original haze (shameless hybrid haze x skunk) who has not shown sex yet, is even slower than OT haze x thai ...
This could be a superb cross sativa, we cross our fingers ...

nksv

Yeah Syd - the OE/Zam has been vegging for a bit, the structure on them is perfect so far. Obviously not as stretchy as a pure Zam, so I think they will be great for my ghetto indoor set up and a dense outdoor beast. I will get pics for sure.

Willy, that cross sounds amazing. Make sure you keep me posted on that one, sounds like a space mind bender! Trip weed! wooo! My personal reason for exploring Zams is for the best psychedelic combo. I did a Zam cross with an unknown Sam Skunkman Haze that was slighty shroomy in its effects. Of course not as full on but still pretty magical to see how deep and mystical you can go with cannabis. I have hopes the Satori/Zam cross will produce something special.

Latest posts

Latest posts