What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MotherLode Gardens 2017

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by. happy new year! We're still in the middle of winter here in the southern sierras, just now clearing up after a few weeks of much-needed rain and snow. Perfect time to set up and plan for the 2017 outdoor season...

The laws in my county currently allow for 30 plants, up from 24 last year - thanks prop 64:wallbash:

My plan right now is 30 big plants. I currently have 25 mounds that are about 5-6yards of soil each, will be adding 5 more mounds. There is also a possibility of planting an additional garden with smaller plants, directly into the ground.

Not much will change from last year, for those of you who read the 2016 thread. Improvements will be made however, including my choice of starter soil, my spring greenhouse construction, and overall focus on the early stages of growth in march-april.

follow the season on instagram: @motherlodegardens

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
some pictures from 2016 outdoor season:

8FJM71ml.jpg

qiNFQdMl.jpg

TPCwQG8l.jpg

EEvx5Dtl.jpg

sTlZTkXl.jpg

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I guess I'll take this spot.... Good luck bro! Your gonna kill it this year. Following your grow journals over the years has inspired me. I'm going to try to do about 30 ganja trees this year too. Schrews style! ....except all native soil...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I guess I'll take this spot.... Good luck bro! Your gonna kill it this year. Following your grow journals over the years has inspired me. I'm going to try to do about 30 ganja trees this year too. Schrews style! ....except all native soil...
good luck. how big are you making your mounds?