What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya phill looks like you did't sit still while i was abcent....had to track way back .....lol
Nway i'll try to keep up with ya coz them flowers look just stunning....keep it comming mate !
K+++

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
phillthY
Howzit brother..?? Hope all is well and your gurls are looking friggn PHAT as always.. bbl peace n puffs

sackO

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Phillthy! WOulkd have stopped in sooner but they only transferred me over to your padded palace from the asylum just now.:tiphat: I use this smilie as they havent undone my jacket just yet to say a proper hello! That white russian looks like a monster, do tell! The chem/willies (or Lewinski) the chemical willies are going to produce some crazy monster girls I bet! THat will be a great cross, good of ya.
RM

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn, thought i posted these last night....

white russian getting plump...
picture.php

picture.php

chemd filling out a bit...
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man....that girl is getting FAT!! Got something to hold up to her so we can kinda get a better idea of the size?

I'm thinking something of equal proportions....like a milk jug or something....hehehe!

Looking stellar, bro!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol! i think they will go between 9 and 10 weeks. they just finished up week 7.

Amoralchemistry

Phillthy those cola shots reminded me of a jazz song I heard not too long ago, called something like "My butt's too big for one pair of jeans."

Nice ladys!

What's up Phillthy, these are sick as usuall!
Carolina Blue been catching my eye alot, she's turning out great isn't she?
What ah Russkie you have, damn things huge! lol
Any plans for the Carolina or just admiring her beauty?

-SD

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
It's Phillthy good up in here......always killer to see F.A.M. pushing the envelope!

:friends:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what up fellas and ladies? just took down some CB and thought i would let you in on what i was up to. did a run to test how she would perform in a sog or a micro grow. took clones and flowered them at 8-9 inches tall. they stretched about 50% or so and were bud from the soil up. here is a picture of one plant that was cut at the soil level. after trimming leaves this is the entire plant! just shy of 150 grams as you see it. after drying the yield should be between 1.25 and 1.5 ounces per my guess. update ya soon ;)

picture.php

bigtex's white russian yielded about 1.5 ounces dry and was very good smoke :)

i am sexing chrome's pink bazooka now and will transplant again tomorrow.

more to come!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW!!!!!

My oh my....seriously....a 1oz Carolina Blue nugget....that is quite simply a wet dream.

dank.Frank

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thats crazy cool bro im excited ,what size lights you using ,i run 2 4oo's now but 2 more weeks im buying a 600 to add to it
AWESOME JOB

Latest posts

Latest posts