What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunnydog's 2000w Verticle,Organic,Auto-watered, SOG Tent!

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Hello. Welcome to my latest!
My 2000w Verticle,Organic,Auto-watered, SOG Tent!
Holds about 65 2 gal. pots.

Strains include;
Rez= Kusharella, Gonzo 1
H3ad-Sugaree
Magus-Double Dutch
DJ-BB
Ser- Chornic
Shanti- Critical Mass

Love my Kusharella and Sugaree!
Running the others to find a BIG MOMMA!

Tough to get pics, as I cannot get back far enough.

Any questions, please ask, as I've written this several times just to have it lost, and it gets shorter every time!

Ps, I don't like the new photo size limt, they look like hell.

P

Purple_trees

Ive always wanted to try and grow like this. Seems very efficient, it just requires high plant numbers. How long did it take u to build

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Ive always wanted to try and grow like this. Seems very efficient, it just requires high plant numbers. How long did it take u to build

Couple of hours to build. Could do it with less plants if you wanted to.
Including the floor, I have 5 rows of four, plus some on the middle of the floor, and a temp. shelf in front.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Holy shit! It's a jungle in there. I was expecting a spider monkey to jump out of one of the pics! K+

M

moses224

Can you ellaborate on the water system. Is it just a res tyed to a drip system?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
awww man that sux ass having to break down and re set up,im going thru that currently nut not cuz of unwanted visitors but to expand the grow room

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
one question

You got a problem with the temperature in the room?

Peace,
Prx

Absolutly not.
I run an 8" to pull through the scrubber + lights.
A 6" blows in, I can move the in line to fresh, cold nighttime air, if needed,
Keeps about a solid 78-79 with"indoor" air, with outdoor air, it drops to 68 and lower real fast, mostly I do that when I am working on it, so I don't get hot.
Also, I have 2 passive intake hoses, or else it would implode.
In short, I move LOTS of AIR through it!!!

SD:joint:

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
75+sq ft. in 5'11" x 5'11" footprint!

75+sq ft. in 5'11" x 5'11" footprint!

BTW......
In temp. moved spot, these occupy more than 75sq ft. of horizontal space, packed in like sardines!