What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GN Collection - Khmer Gold

Mad Mac

That electrical stuff you have made self in your grow space seems not so Legit if this is
Hight Voltage ?

If i was you i buy professional stuff , or make serious hidden and covered connections.

Safety always first.

This must be made better. Do it please.
Good luck friend.

Dont take this wrong, i help only.

And maybe im mistaking, and see wrong. I wish everything is good

CHILL

DANK FRANK
HELLO

good dammit

WHAT IS THIS STRAIN

picture.php

WOOW i want that

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Mad Mac

That electrical stuff you have made self in your grow space seems not so Legit if this is
Hight Voltage ?

If i was you i buy professional stuff , or make serious hidden and covered connections.

Safety always first.

This must be made better. Do it please.
Good luck friend.

Dont take this wrong, i help only.

And maybe im mistaking, and see wrong. I wish everything is good

CHILL

hey my friend,
all is fine and you can believe me... the crosses i've done with the Tom Hill Haze are killer... full sativa power happy electric some psychedelic stuff...
and to the Khmer Gold... well i have enough seeds for a great repro... if this plant has a good medical value... i will check later this year with some of my crosses and Khmer Gold too...

but i don't understand the professional stuff hint... what do you mean... equipment or genetics?

i'll have grown all interesting and famous strains + many landrace some dream of... all in my Albums for viewing pleasure in my +20 years growing... and i don't have security issues nor concern about... ;-)

thx
M.:tiphat:

this is good news about the reproduction madmac i recently picked up 3 packs of GN Khmer gold too from realgorilla, hopefully they will germinate

i am glad someone else made a reproduction of this strain as it interests me very much and is too valuable to lose

i'd love to hear a smoke report when the time is right

good luck on your journey friend :)

teide

Veteran
Time for an update!
Smoke reports, of both the pure Khmer and any crosses are appreciated!

TheDarkStorm

Not to derail the thread, but this is only the second time I've heard of such a thing happening and wanted share my experience with the same phenomenon.

This odd male, produced some of the very best cannabis I've ever grown or smoked. World class. In fact, in regards to old seed, I have 3 different varieties sired by him, with under 10 seeds each. I have a thread going where I'm working through old seeds, trying various things to get them to germinate with little success. Once I've finally got it figured out, these few remaining seeds, from this freak male, are the end goal. I want to save that gene pool.

This plant below, when re-vegged, became a male.

View Image

His offspring STACK hard and frost heavy:

"Lazy Lightning" clone via a Chem D/Sour D mom, grown by Fly by Night:

View Image

Same clone grown by MeltingPot:

View Image

Same male crossed to Larry OG, grown by Phillthy:

View Image

View Image

My point being - you should keep that odd ball male, regardless of it's behavior and see how it's offspring come out. You might have a unique stud on your hands.

dank.Frank

You are a lucky chap. Im jealous.. Those ones usually give some of the best smoke you can get. Its a pitty it decided to do a swich-a-roo on you.....good thing is you still made the most of it.

teide

Veteran
Any updates? I was lucky to score one of the very last packs of Khmer Gold on seedbay. Since the seeds are no longer available, I will be extra careful when germinating. Really hope for a male. Like Sachiel I also plan on crossing with an auto to make it an outdoors strain in my climate.
I will also attempt to reproduce it, as well as make crosses with khalifa's cambodian landrace and Nirvana raspberry cough and sagarmatha's stonehedge, both good hybrids alledgely containing cambodian genes. Pure KG f2 seedstock would be nicer, though.
With only 20 seeds and germ odds not in my favor I cross my fingers that I get both a male and a female. Guess it would be a bit much to expect a good number of plants for a selection. Hopefully I can bring KG to further filial generations and do selections there..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts