What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stop sending weed from out west to NY

• Thread starter Buddhafamily456
  • Start date

TruffleButler

saw what gets shipped here for years and if your growing straight fire youll have no problem competing

Doesn't work that way in most cases. Used to be you couldn't even move 2nd tier stuff out east, people only wanted 400+/oz primo shit. There was no 15 dollar grams.

The 20 dollar sensi 8ths is all it took to convert tons of "cannoisseurs" into trash smoking fools. Most people moving forward will have no idea why some people are so into flavors, genetic profiles, they be smoking pure garbage and Bds stats show no slowdown.. The market is literally dominated by garbage,because of its enticing price.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Doesn't work that way in most cases. Used to be you couldn't even move 2nd tier stuff out east, people only wanted 400+/oz primo shit. There was no 15 dollar grams.

The 20 dollar sensi 8ths is all it took to convert tons of "cannoisseurs" into trash smoking fools. Most people moving forward will have no idea why some people are so into flavors, genetic profiles, they be smoking pure garbage and Bds stats show no slowdown.. The market is literally dominated by garbage,because of its enticing price.

You're exactly right, but in my neck of the woods people are tired of smoking trash. Actually they ask to pay more for the quality buds. If I were to give a few of my heads average outs, they would call me back when they're done and say, "do you still have the same shit" lol..I would sit on that same pack for weeks. Give the people smoking garbage the quality herb, and they'll be hooked. They wont even look back...

OP