What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple wreck BHO.

HazeNKush

Decided to take some Clippings from my Purple wreck plant and put them in my custom made BHO extractor and have a go at it.

Not sure how much it weighed before or afer so its anybodies guess as it was just clippings, not any real nugs

I made this from the trainwreck heavy pheno. came out great. I use a pot of boiling water set on fairly low and put the pyrex pan i blasted on top of it and let the steam extract the butane. It literally takes 5 minutes to get all the butane out and get AWESOME non sticky BHO. My stove is electric so i dont have to worry about fumes hitting a flame.

The high, is like purple wrecks indica high, but MUCH stronger and more couchlock oriented. totally a little dumbfounded as i write this. Def good knock out stuff for when you cant sleep, as im mostly likely about to pass out and only had 2 bowls. Dont have a concetrates bowl YET but i shall aquire one as i still have a good bit left from my extraction.

MildeStoner

Veteran
Sounds dangerous, read up on bho safety, highly explosive, you don't want to purge like that ever again!
Real risk of serious fire; and in all likelihood lots of residual butane if your purge really only consists of 5min of double boiling.
Most of us have mode BHO mistakes in the past, be grateful that nothing bad happened to you, and change your method!

No pic? I made some out of my Purp. Wreck tasted real good but I vac. Purged it in a mason jar @ 115*for 4 hrs. You are pretty nutty to run that tane over the stove.

HazeNKush

Im fairly insane, but i wont be doing it this way again. I appreciate you guys really, thank you.

no pics, smoked it all lol.