What's new

Bubba 76

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took this baby 12 weeks cause another plant would not finish and wanted to keep the harvest a 1 time thing. 10 weeks would have been better. Very ambered up, too much really, 80% at least. Nugs are pretty big on top and dense all the way down. Not rock hard and super heavy but fairly dense.

Still a great high 9 of 10 potency. Does not make me feel fuzzy or spaced the next morning so it is going to the head of the line for strains to smoke during the work week. During the high I am very fuzzy and spaced in a good way.:biggrin: No mistaking you are stoned on this one.

Taste and smell is good but not real distinct or coffee, not sure if I got a Afghan 76 pheno or what. This is a Afghan crossed to the Bubba. The Peyote Purple had a distinct coffee and hairspray kinda taste and that is supposed to be a real Bubba.

Yield was 16 grams out of pot of soil, a little over half a gallon. That is a killer yield for me. Plant was real vigorous. True Bubba is supposed to be a light yielder. I had to tie this down as it stretched a bit and a real Bubba does not hardly stretch or so I read.

Will get more seeds of this and looking at other Bubbas now as this one kicked ass for me. The Peyote Purple was a fine smoke too but gives me some breathing issues as does half or more of strains it seems.SAM_0439.jpgSAM_0439.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_0439.jpg
    SAM_0439.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 13
  • Bubba 76.jpg
    Bubba 76.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts