What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sin min smoke report

guy fawkes

Veteran
well were do i start, to grow the plant was a dream and gave a better than expected yeild of some of the dankest densest nuggage ive had the pleasure of growing and smoking, sog growers dream as there is very little side branching and every nug is jar worthy.

taste.. on the inhale you get this thick but very smooth og like spicey hashy with a slightly musky almost cake mix taste in there to, you hold the smoke and exhale through nose and mouth slowly to pick quite a bit up of berry and that funky purple floral grape tone, very resinous thick smoke that will make you cough as if youd just had a good hash hit, very complex and even more enjoyable,

potency.. 8.75-9/10. hard hitting and lasts, even body mind effect..STRONG! 1 good hit is all you need for a good 90mins any more is just greed lol

the high..9.25/10 this is blisfull, a very potent but soothing mellow smoke is really good for getting wasted with good mates and chatting gaming games ect or just chilling a reading a book, nice happy slightly euphoric quality to the smoke that really dose relax the mind and muscles and leaves you in very stoned but in tranquil mood, balanced, happy, sociable but totally wasted .

but structure was 9/10.. rock hard chunk of nuggage with next to zero leaf.

yield.. she only got 10 days veg from seed but gave about 2 oz of a++ nuggage it would have been more its did loose some and have to trim a load of rot out.. grrr dam fucking rot

grew with great vigor

would i recommend or grow again 110% a superb rather stable hybrid

for those interested i have a grow log in in the strains and hybrids forum

Attachments

• few days left 001.jpg
    few days left 001.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 15
  • few days left 002.jpg
    few days left 002.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 11
  • few days left 005.JPG
    few days left 005.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

GOT DANK

Veteran
danks for testing these beans. we got more beans to test. glad you liked them. these were FEMS. but we have regs too

toppin

Veteran
Thanks DANK, yeah just checking got the reg's in the stash just been waiting to see some grow/smoke reports.

guy fawkes

Veteran
cheers folks, heres a few nugs i blazed last night

btw she makes you cough.. a lot , dont be fooled by how smooth she is as the thick smoke will leave you breathless if you over do it.

Attachments

• sin mint cured! 004.jpg
    sin mint cured! 004.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 13
  • sin mint cured! 005.JPG
    sin mint cured! 005.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 10
  • sin mint cured! 009.jpg
    sin mint cured! 009.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 14
  • sin mint cured! 011.jpg
    sin mint cured! 011.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
  • sin mint cured! 014.JPG
    sin mint cured! 014.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 16

guy fawkes

Veteran
i need to try these as i will do a sog next

perfect sog strain mate, that lady only got 10 days veg from seed.

you may want to remove some lower fans from mid bloom on wards as the fans are massive and block out a lot of light from lower buds.