What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubblegum by Serious Seeds

FiveBudShow

INFO
Tester Name : FiveBudShow
Strain : Bubblegum
Breeder : Serious Seeds
Method Smoked : Joint

APPEARANCE:

DESCRIPTION:

So I picked up a few grams of bubblegum in Amsterdam when I arrived and I have been smoking it fairly extensively. First of all I personally loved the taste of the strain ( it varies between phenos) upon popping the seal of the bag a sweet minty aroma punctuates the air, the buds glisten under the light, the buds are dense and grind up to allow you to experience finer points of this hybrid, whilst an indica like numbness spreads across your body the sativa portion of the genes lead to an energised sense of being, ideal for relaxing or for social situations.

Dominant smell of bud : Sweet
Associated smells of bud : Mint

Dominant flavour : Bubblegum
Associated flavours : Mint
Duration : 2 hours
Harsh (1) - Smoothness (10) : 9
- cough factor? : No

Profile : Nice relaxing strain, ideal for chilling for friends
Potency : 7
Use : evening
Keeper? : This was a lovely strain and i most likely will return to it at some point in the near future

-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT

Metallic () - Bleach ()
Ammonia () - Skunky () - Sweet(x)

Lemon () - Apple () - Grape () - Minty (x)
Berry () - Orange () - Mango () - Cherry ()

Woody () - Pine (x)
Garlic () - Earthy ()
Pepper () - Chocolate ()

FiveBudShow

Bear With Me :)

Bear With Me :)

Takes a while to put these out as I like to get accustomed to the strain, but I'm working on it :)

Been smoking a lot of the temple balls...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,, have grown bubblegum many years ago from serious,,
very nice and a lovely smoke but no bubble gum pheno in 20 plants.. good luck 5budshow,,peace and regards 944s2:tiphat:

Last edited: