What's new

Lemon Thai

M

Mushy

Date of grow: 2013
Type of culture: Indoor / Soil
Clone or seeds: Seeds Lemon Thai (Lala seeds)
Light: 160 W PL-L then 400w hps
Space: Dark Room 50x90x170
Containers: 6 liters with special soil mix and clay pebbles
Fertilizer: Canna Terra veg and bloom/Blood bone/Epsom salt
Growing time: Aprox 4-6 weeks
Flowering time: Harvested at 70 days

Blooming odors: Very strong citrus/lemon odor, they smell lemonly like.
Buds: Semi dense buds with a tight calyxes to leaves ratio, buds packed with resin.
Architecture: Stretch about 100-200 %. Would do fine in a shrog!!
Fertilizer reactions: Do not eat that much, but consume ordinary amount.
Yield: Meduim/high yield
Difficulty to grow: Easy

Taste: Very tasty weed with a mild taste, and smooth in and ex hale. I’ ll describe it as taste similar to smell.

Effect: Medium Strong high 7 out of 10, equal high and body stone

General infos: Defiantly a strain which I guess most people would like. A good daytime smoke for me, who like chillin and being active at the same time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
irie vibe keep in catalogue the dutchgrown lemon thai...f4 if remember right...also bodhi sell some cross of it....or the austrian hemcy seed have a lemon thai strain

awesome ! I bought one of the last packs of lemon thai via GSA from motarebel/irie vibe . pure excellence mushy, cant wait to run it

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually just picked up 3 packs a few months ago. Now, they are all gone unless Lala has some more stashed away somewhere.

R.Fortune

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I gifted a few beans to a buddy about a year ago...from Fusion Seeds...their Lemon Thai F2...about a month ago i was given a zipper of it...still have a few tops..

The smoke is very lemony, not thick smoke but smokes very nice with 100% sativa high...all head..no body...it's very unique that way...i go to it when i want to be inspired or want to do some work while high...it's very nice smoke and a nice change to all the heavy kushes out there

peace
Chefboy

H

highsteppa

Very nice, looks stellar! I popped 2 seedlings of LT myself just to take a peek for some summer growing. I suspect mine are from lala as well, so good to see the quality it produces in 2 beans.

soopy

Veteran
Beautiful! Laila's selection looks close to the LT f3 I've been running for 3+ years now (Bodhi seeds). It breeds well too, the LT seems pretty dominant from what I've seen. Made some cool ChemD and HA OG x's...

Such a unique plant and high. Truly peaceful and powerful...

M.R.GT

Veteran
my all time favorite strain!!

I grew out Dutch flowers F2s back in the day. Country time lemonade with a super high.

someone please point me a direction.

one of the only strains on my must have list.

Thanks
GT

soopy

Veteran
3-4 weeks min for a great flavor, up to 6 months with noticeable change/deepening of high, almost to a heavy stone. I call it big boy weed, lol, seen a few folks freak out...fwiw...

symbiote420

Veteran
Man, I'm growing Jaws' Lemondawg now (Lemon Thai x Tres Stardawg) and the lone gal is an LT dom pheno that looks alot like yours does!!

I'm at day 66, pics are @ 61
summer 2013 410.jpg

summer 2013 409.jpg

Very sweet strong lemony scent till you touch the buds then the meaty, skunky chem scent is unmasked!!

G

G-MAN-420

I actually just picked up 3 packs a few months ago. Now, they are all gone unless Lala has some more stashed away somewhere.

R.Fortune

awesome ! I bought one of the last packs of lemon thai via GSA from motarebel/irie vibe . pure excellence mushy, cant wait to run it

so it was you two that cleared out GSA!LOL i managed to get one pack and when i went back for more they was all gone! i was gutted to say the least. im hoping they germinate alright since they are over 4 years old! looking forward to do an open pollination with them.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts